My Spider-Man 4 plot

^^^^
Yea that and well hes a Mod lol :oldrazz:

well atleast i dont waste my time writing post all day long like you ,loser and your 40,000 post

Oooo, yeah, that's new :rolleyes:

Btw, you've got this special magic button on your keyboard called the shift key you might want to discover ;)

yeah wat a loser he forgot to press shift?
u guys realy need a life

Ehh, this plot cant work. I like Scorpion as much as the next guy, but Ive never thought of Mac Gargan as a smart guy, so no machine that can bring people to life. They're different ways to bring Venom back to life. Be creative!

Btw, I put my plot of Spidey 5 up in my thread. Check it out: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=274360 (hey, theres no harm in a shameless plug!).

Another plot:

Being Spider-Man isn't easy for peter. Peter is having nightmares about Venom he thought he got rid of. Later, In dr conners lab, Conners foolisly harpoons himself with drugs, and the lizard is born! Eddie Brock, (Who is somehow alive) Is back!!!!!!!!!! As he finds the piece of symbiote in dr conners lab The Venom is Reborn! Lizard and Venom both team up to destroy spidey, Who has just found a cure for Dr Conners. Venom and Lizard form to unleash the ultimate battle within.... The nightmares of Spider-Man have never been greater.....

I like the basic plot, it could use a little more depth. Otherwise, good job!

Another plot:

Being Spider-Man isn't easy for peter. Peter is having nightmares about Venom he thought he got rid of. Later, In dr conners lab, Conners foolisly harpoons himself with drugs, and the lizard is born! Eddie Brock, (Who is somehow alive) Is back!!!!!!!!!! As he finds the piece of symbiote in dr conners lab The Venom is Reborn! Lizard and Venom both team up to destroy spidey, Who has just found a cure for Dr Conners. Venom and Lizard form to unleash the ultimate battle within.... The nightmares of Spider-Man have never been greater.....

Why would he be having nightmares about Venom? He fought him for 10 minutes and blew him (them) up. GG and Ock were much bigger threats. Stop with the nightmares. We've never seen anything about Pete and nightmares.

Come up with a theme. SM1's theme was power and responsibility, SM2 was about the choices we make, SM3 was about forgiveness. Once you come up with a theme, work a plot around that.

One more thing....NO VENOM!

Another plot:

Your age shows.

I've always liked the idea of maybe having JJ try to bring down Spidey by helping create the Scorpion. Since Jameson is obviously a rich man,he would donate money to some kind of lab or scientist with the intention of creating a super villian that would destroy Spider-man.

An intersesting Spidey 4 villain could be Calypso (the Haitian voodoo priestess with ressurection abilities who controlled lizard in the comics) and Kraven who after Spidey accidentally kills him Calypso turn to the lizard as her muscle to get revenge, plus Calypso will know of the bond that Peter and Dr. Connors share and use Peter's hesitance to consecutively defeat him and try to kill him

Peter's conflict-facing personal temptation, and finding who he is- as Calypso will use temptation to lure the Lizard (restoration of his arm), and later Peter (restoration of Uncle Ben), ulimately peter contemplate his morals, whether to stop Callisto, or let her bring back uncle Ben, plus his actions will define Dr. Connors chances of restoring his arm
--throughout the film, Calypso could torment him with psychic images of uncle Ben, or make Peter hear his voice every so often,
--a climactic scene could be after spidey defeats the lizard Calypso confronts him, but
in the illusion of uncle Ben

Calypso could be very devious and manipulative, dangling uncle Ben and Dr. Connors in front of Peter to alter his moral obligations

This was when i was a n00b, I have learnt my lesson now

An intersesting Spidey 4 villain could be Calypso (the Haitian voodoo priestess with ressurection abilities who controlled lizard in the comics) and Kraven who after Spidey accidentally kills him Calypso turn to the lizard as her muscle to get revenge, plus Calypso will know of the bond that Peter and Dr. Connors share and use Peter's hesitance to consecutively defeat him and try to kill him

Peter's conflict-facing personal temptation, and finding who he is- as Calypso will use temptation to lure the Lizard (restoration of his arm), and later Peter (restoration of Uncle Ben), ulimately peter contemplate his morals, whether to stop Callisto, or let her bring back uncle Ben, plus his actions will define Dr. Connors chances of restoring his arm
--throughout the film, Calypso could torment him with psychic images of uncle Ben, or make Peter hear his voice every so often,
--a climactic scene could be after spidey defeats the lizard Calypso confronts him, but
in the illusion of uncle Ben

Calypso could be very devious and manipulative, dangling uncle Ben and Dr. Connors in front of Peter to alter his moral obligations

Sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"