Spider-Man 4

Asteroid-Man

Avenger
Reaction score
Spider-Man 4 starts off with Quinton Beck doing some crazy stunt in Time-Square just as Spidey comes in and foils his plot. We also learn that Oscorp is bought by Lonnie Lincoln. That night, Peter is showing MJ around in Doctor Connors' lab. Doctor Connors mentions he can regrow his arm using a piece of the symbiote to help with his serum. Meanwhile, there’s an electrical guy working outside the room (his shirts reads Electro Inc.) just as Peter and this guy (Max) begin to talk, we cut back into Connors’s private room where he drops the vile. Peter walks in to see Connors has regrown his arm! Then he collapses and Peter tells Max to run for help and then Connors turns into the Lizard and pushes Peter who goes flying across the room, the Lizard is hit in the head by a text book by MJ, the Lizard turns in anger as his tail sends a table throw the window. Then he’s pulled back by a web. The Lizard pulls Peter’s web, and throw’s him out the window. Peter’s now hanging by his own web which is now stuck to the Lizard’s arm. Peter yanks and they both begin to fall. Peter falls onto the metro tracks and the Lizard is suspended above the city by the same web. The web snaps and the Lizard falls onto the road. Just as the metro-train comes, Peter flips himself onto the top of the train. And as he looks down, the Lizard is no where to be seen. Cut back to the lab where Max, Captain Stacey and the Police are already there. Max, MJ and Pete talk for a bit, Curt’s wife is introduced.

The film continues in the Daily Bugle as JJJ is storming towards his office and he’s pissed off as usual yelling at the fact that the Beck story is on the front page with a photo of Spider-Man where as the Lab story is only on page 6. JJJ slips on the wet floor in front of his office and his yelling stops almost completely. Betty and Robbie help him up, JJJ takes a deep breath as Betty reminds him to do, and very calmly he looks over to the janitor, lifts his name and says, still calmly “Mr. Gargan right?” “Uh… y-y-ye-yes s-ss-sir.” “YOU’RE FIRED!!!” Mac Gargan is shocked. The camera focuses on him as the other’s walk away and we hear JJJ yelling “and Miss Brant? Get someone to interview Parker about that lab thing” Cut to the interview where Hoffman is giving a very awkward interview to Peter.

Eventually we cut back to Gargan who is now in the office of a man with a shadow on his face while there is another, short man standing next to him. Gargan explains how he desperately needs money, and the “big boss” says “Hammerhead, see to it that this man gets the project one three treatment.” “Yes sir” A smile comes across Hammerhead’s face. Cut to Gargan being strapped into the same machine that Norman Osborn had been in Spider-Man 1. Hammerhead takes one of the Goblin Ooz Viles and drops a yellow pill into it. The colour changes to a more Yellowish Green now. The door’s close on Gargan as he goes… “wait a minute, what’s going on?” The yellowish-green gas fills the glass room. “NO! WAIT STOP! HELP!” The gas clears and his eyes open to yellow pupils. Cut to a scene at Aunt May’s apartment where Peter says he’s going to have a professional come in to rewire her kitchen. Aunt May is also in bed as he has gotten very ill. And in comes Max who doesn’t charge any cost, Aunt May thanks him as he leaves (MJ is also in this scene).

Cut back to Mac Gargan, still in the glass room, “LET ME OUT OF HERE!” The ground opens and the Goblins Green Suit with a Green Tentacle on the end similar to Doc Ock’s as well as a green mask all come up. “Put this on, then we’ll talk.” Cut to the glass door opening and all of a sudden, the tentacle wraps around Hammerhead. “I could kill you!” “Try.” Scorpion’s teeth clench and then he stares in disbelief. “You can’t, can you?” Hammerhead holds up the bottle of pills, “The secret ingredient. And just so you stay in line…” Hammerhead head-buts Scorpion in the forehead just before Scorpion lets him down. “Metal plate.” Hammerhead knocks on his head as it tings. “Now get up, you’ve got work to do.”

We later go to a Boat-Party docked at Liberty Isle where everyone is there, Captain Stacey and his daughter, Gwen who is there with her, now revealed to be, boyfriend Max, MJ, JJJ, Robbie Robertson and then the host himself, Lonnie Lincoln arrives. This event is being broadcasted on TV. All of a sudden the chandelier falls down as everyone jumps out of the way. In comes Scorpion, lowering himself by his tentacle. “It’s the Green Goblin!” “But he’s got a tentacle like Doc Ock!” The Scorpion swings off of the ceiling with his tail and lands in front of the podium. Lincoln backs away in fear. “I’m Scorpion!” Jay JJ, looks over to Peter. “Way ahead of you” Parker’s already taking pictures. Scorpion goes on to explain he wants Spider-Man to meet him at the top of the Statue of Liberty in an hour “…or you will meet the same fate as Jameson!” his tail extends and wraps around Jameson’s waist, “Gargan?” Jameson says as he stares into Scorpions face. “I’m SCORPION!” he says as he jumps high into the air and uses the tip of his tail to pull himself out. Just as Peter goes to turn away, Max stops him. “Where are you going?” “Uh… photos.” Pete replies as he holds up his camera. MJ runs over, “Pete, be careful.” She kisses him, and leaves. Everyone else heads to the roof of the boat to see what happens next. “Where’s Pete?” says Max.

Scorpion gets to the top of the statue and throws JJJ high above with his tail. Suddenly, Spider-Man swings off of the torch and catches JJJ. “Peter?” whispers Max. Spidey then lets JJJ down on the ground. “Spider-Man, I-” “Thank me later.” He’s then yanked back by the Scorpion’s tail and held down on the ground. Spider-Man webs Scorpion and they begin fighting. Eventually, Spider-Man is thrown into the water, and as he peaks his head out, he sees the police shooting at Scorpion who slips off the Statue and also falls into the water. Spider-Man swims after him. Scorpion swims into the gutter line entrance and the only other person to notice is Max.

We now cut to Spidey in the sewer, water is up to his chest. Eventually, he thinks he finds Scorpion, and at the same time, Scorpion thinks he finds Spider-Man. It turns out that Spider-Man had really found Max who said that he knew Peter was Spider-Man, because they found webbing in the lab when he was missing and because when he disappeared, Spider-Man showed up. Just as he looks into Max’s face and says “I’m not Peter Parker” we hear someone screaming down the tunnel. The screaming gets louder as do thunderous footsteps. Gargan runs past them and up a manhole as the stomping gets even louder. Spider-Man tells Max to get out. The stomping stops and Peter looks around him, when suddenly the Lizard’s tail pulls him down into the muddy water. Spider-Man’s head is pulled inside the Lizard’s mouth when all of a sudden, *smack*. Max has thrown a rock at the Lizard’s back. The Lizard gets up as Spider-Man’s mask tears on his teeth. The Lizard pounces towards and is then pulled back by his tail. Peter, now mask-less smacks the Lizard against the wall. “PETER!” “MAX GET OUT!” The Lizard pulls Peter off of himself and throws him back against the other wall, where he hits just beside Max. “NOW MAX!” Max heads out the sewer as Peter and the Lizard fight. Peter knowing he can’t win is only staying to try and get his mask back from inside the Lizard’s mouth. He is held against a wall as the Lizard growls in his face. “Woah, you really need a mint.” He then webs his mask from the Lizard’s teeth, pushes off of the wall, puts his mask back on with one hand and webs the Lizard against the wall with another hand and jumps out the manhole. While in the air, Spider-Man webs the lid on with one hand and webs it down with another. He lands, breathing heavily, when he hears the loud stomping running back the other way. Spider-Man swings back across the city in the golden sunrise, webbing every manhole.

When he gets home, MJ isn’t there and he has a message. He checks it and hears Aunt May is in the hospital. He web slings there as fast as he can only wearing a spare mask. When he arrives, he takes off his mask, and tucks it into his pocket. He heads inside. Max, MJ and Gwen are all in the waiting room. “We can’t see her yet.” Max eyes a bit of the mask hanging out of Pete’s pocket. Peter tucks it back in. Some time passes, and Gwen and Max have left. “You can see her now” Peter takes MJ’s hand so they can go in together. “You go.”

Peter walks in slowly and tells Aunt May he’s sorry he couldn’t be there for her more. She explains that she knows he has a lot of responsibility to live up to and to never look back against it. She explains she’s dying and for him not to fret over it because she wants to leave peacefully. Peter agrees and leaves. Mary-Jane’s cell phone rings, “You’re turn MJ” As she leaves she gives her phone to Pete “It’s Gwen. And here, I packed your suit.” She hands Peter a bag and then walks into Aunt May’s room. “Hello?” “Pete, I need your help, it’s him.” “Gwen slow down, what happened” “Pete, he’s taken Max. Scorpion has taken Max!” “What?” “We were headed home and he blocked us all off at Time-Square. Max told me to call you.” “Wait there, I’m calling in a friend.” Pete hangs up. He reaches inside his pocket and his mask isn’t there, he looks inside the window to Aunt May’s room and sees it on the chair. Pete walks in, Aunt May picks it up and hands it to Peter. “Good luck, Spider-Man.” Peter nods as he stares into the mask.

Fade to the costume being put on and cut to Time-Square. Scorpion is no where to be seen. Spider-Man lands in front of Gwen. “Spider-Man!” “Why did he take Max?” “He said it was about revenge, please just go and do something!” “Where are they?” Spider-Man’s Spidey sense goes off, as he looks back to see the jumbotron falling in slow-mo. Gwen begins screaming. Spider-Man jumps up as high as he can while webbing the Jumpotron back into place. He gets on the other side of it and continues webbing it, until finally it sticks. The crowd bellow begins to cheer. “STOP CHEERING!” The Scorpion takes Spider-Man by the throat using his tail and holds him high above the ground. “NO MORE DEFEAT BY YOUR HANDS OR ANYONE ELSE!” Spider-Man gasping for air, hears the screeching of the Lizard beneath the manhole way below. “SCORPIONS ARE MUCH STRONGER THAN SPIDER’S!” “..you know what’s stronger than scorpions? Lizards!” Spider-Man webs below and pulls the lid off of the man hole and yanks it up. It hits the Lizard in the chest sending him falling down to the ground. He slows himself down using his tail and lands. A shadow towers over him. The Lizard picks up Scorpion and throws him into a car. The camera pans high above the fight back to the roof. “Max, are you alright?” “Yeah,” “I’ll be back, stay put!” Spider-Man dives down off of the top of the Time Square Earth Cam building and takes down the Lizard. Scorpion who’s still weak, lunches his own tail at Spider-Man, who in turn dodges it. The Lizard catches the Scorpion’s tail and rips it off of his body. “AAAAAAAAAAARGGH!!!!” Lizard then tosses him aside as if he was nothing but a broken twig. Spider-Man webs Scorpion into a cocoon around a mail box and suspends him over a light post. The Lizard sees Spider-Man on the side of another building and comes running at him. Spider-Man gets web slinging down the street as the Lizard follows closely behind on foot. Spider-Man is then knocked out of the air by the Lizard. The Lizard walks over to Spider-Man slowly with a hunched back and speaks. “It is over insect.” The Lizard is the shot by a projectile of sorts and is knocked off his balance. He looks back to see a full out team of police, SWAT and random New Yorkers behind him. Captain Stacey yells “Now men!” They all begin firing at the Lizard. Spider-Man realizes what is happening, that they are shooting the innocent man inside. He webs the guns. “NO STOP!” The Lizard runs away and jumps back into the sewer. “There’s a man inside of him! That… Lizard is Curt Connors!” Captain Stacey comes over to Spider-Man. “Lower your guns men.” He quietly says to Spidey, “How do you plan on stopping that thing?” “I don’t know. I haven’t figured that out yet.” Peter looks over to the jumpotron. “Listen Captain, Max Dillon is on the roof of that building, oh and make sure you get your men to secure the screen, it’s hanging by a web.”
“You’re not going to help?”
“I can’t, I really have to be somewhere and besides, that Screen isn’t my area of expertise!” Spider-Man webs off.

Cut to MJ sitting by Aunt May’s side as Peter walks into the room all cut up. He kneels by Aunt May’s side. “Peter…” whispers Aunt May. “I’m here now Aunt May, I’m with you.” “Peter, I’m proud-” “Everything’s going to be ok Aunt May” Peter’s eyes are filled with tears. “I’m proud of you…” her hand loosens from Peter’s. The heartbeat monitor flatlines, as the camera pans out the hospital window, showing the night sky turn to a sunrise. Another speech V.O. is said by Peter as the Camera pans around the sewer lids, Time-Square and we see Peter websling and launch towards the screen.

END.

AFTER CREDITS:
A scene in prison, Hammerhead is visiting Gargan.
“We gave you the equipment of his two greatest foes…”
“But I-“
“And you still couldn’t get the job done”
“But there was another one of ‘em too!”
“And now we’re gonna have to deal with the new freak too.”
“Why? What do you guys care?”
“Our clients are everything. They are the key to controlling this city.”
“What do you plan on doing now?”
“We call in, the Hunter.”

SM5 Synopsis:
Spider-Man must face off against Kraven and the Lizard. Important events, the Death of Gwen Stacy, Max becoming Electro in the end, revealing who the Tombstone/Big Man is, a Prison break where Beck and Gargan both escape, leaving the possibility of Mac’s Venom and Mysterio in a sixth one. This ending opens up the possibilities of Mysterio, Venom/Scorpion, Electro, Hammerhead and even Tombstone.

SM 6
Main villain for Number Six will be Tombstone, his right hand man Hammerhead, Electro and Mysterio. It’ll work, because Tombstone and Hammerhead would’ve already been established and we already know Beck as their “client” and Max’s character would’ve already been in two films.

I’ll post the other plots in detail later.

Last edited:
Excellent work, Asteroid-Man.

I look forward to the next part!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"