My Stoner Need For Sleep Theory

DV8

Band Loser
Reaction score
I wasn't even stoned when I thought of it, but I thought of this 'theory' of why we need sleep on earth . . . .

I was talking to a friend about how strange it is that at certain times in Iceland, daylight can last for days, as well as night dependent on the time of year.

Then I started thinking about how that occurs because of the earth's axis, and so forth.

The theory really came about when I started thinking about how the earth is constantly moving at over 100,000 miles an hour, orbiting the sun. Now, since every living creature on earth is subject to these speeds, as well as gravity; all the time, not really acknowledging these physical hardships, perhaps by the end of the day, we are so 'jet-lagged' from our journey that our bodies breakdown and require much-needed rest for the next day's journey.

Like I said, it's a stoner threory, based only in comtemplation and no fact, but it sounds like a possibility to me . . . I'm curious to know what some of you think about this . . . namely those who may provide some scientific weight to this query :up:

sure! :up: According to the stoner theory bible, yes . . . that is stonertifically accurate . . .

nobody feels me on this one?

C'mon!! Where all my stoners at!? Nobody can back me up!? Ronny Shade . . . I neeeeed yooooou!!

I haven't been stoned in so long..Pass it and I'll tell ya what I think

^at least you posted something . . . just let me know what you think of my theory . . . ;)

Why do you want stoners to reply? You said you thought up the theory when you weren't stoned. So, shouldn't both sober and stoned alike reply? Aren't you being a tad discriminatory? :confused: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"