• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels My X4 X5 X6 Storyline

Stewie Griffin said:
No, you did not know that about the Emperor...Vader just refrences him and people show the fear in their faces and actions. It seems to me that you do not have the first clue about writing films, my friend. :( Apocolypse does not and should not be over explained, he is much more menacing as a figure in the background moving pawns around until he reveals himself...just like he is in the comics really.

thats true about apocalypse but people who dont really know much about him need to have a little info on him. as for the Emperor at least you knew he was out there doing something and that he was relevant at some point. i wouldnt expect somebody like sinister to be just like yeah i work for apocalypse. than everybody will including the x-men on screen will be like who.

bes628 said:
thats true about apocalypse but people who dont really know much about him need to have a little info on him. as for the Emperor at least you knew he was out there doing something and that he was relevant at some point. i wouldnt expect somebody like sinister to be just like yeah i work for apocalypse. than everybody will including the x-men on screen will be like who.
Come on, man, use your imagination. Angel could get captured at some point in the second film only to reappear as Arch Angel and then escape at beginning the third or something...he could explain who apocolypse is. Not to mention Sinister could be reporting to Apoc the entire time who is just portrayed as a dark figure with a deep menacing voice or something. He would not just appear suddenly. Hell, in LOTR the main villian for the entire series was an EYE!

Stewie Griffin said:
Come on, man, use your imagination. Angel could get captured at some point in the second film only to reappear as Arch Angel and then escape at beginning the third or something...he could explain who apocolypse is. Not to mention Sinister could be reporting to Apoc the entire time who is just portrayed as a dark figure with a deep menacing voice or something. He would not just appear suddenly. Hell, in LOTR the main villian for the entire series was an EYE!

u know whats funny thats how i actually pictured the apocalypse thing going down and archangel except he didnt return to the X-men he became one of the 4 horseman.

when bringing in Apocolypse how much of his past would you guys use what would change, keep, or leave out?

i wouldnt go into like a epic about his story just u know give a little description like a scene or 2 with an dude that specializes in hiroglyphics and explanation by sinister something like that just so u can get the jist of what he is about and what he wants and how he became all powerful

CHARACTERS: X4 X5 X6
X-Men

Cyclops
Storm
Wolverine
Iceman
Nightcrawler
Rouge
Kitty Pride
Colossus
Banshee
Moira MacTaggart

Brotherhood

Quicksilver
Magneto
Pyro
Sabertooth
Mystique
Black Tom
Havok
Juggernaut

Morlocks

Callisto
Caliban
Marrow
Leech
Skids
Feral
Healer

Others

Graydon Creed
Bolivar Trask
Mastermold
Bastion
Forge (mutant)
Douglas Ramsey (mutant)
Emma Frost

More comeing soon, still working on ploting.

bes628 said:
i wouldnt go into like a epic about his story just u know give a little description like a scene or 2 with an dude that specializes in hiroglyphics and explanation by sinister something like that just so u can get the jist of what he is about and what he wants and how he became all powerful
what if his mutation is that he never stops mutating and that he has to hibernate between mutation?

im pretty sure callisto and a couple others on that list are dead.

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
what if his mutation is that he never stops mutating and that he has to hibernate between mutation?

what?

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
when bringing in Apocolypse how much of his past would you guys use what would change, keep, or leave out?
I would "keep" it...but just never mention it. It should remain mysterious why he is so damn powerful...it makes him scarier when you do not understand his origins...So keep him the same, just keep his origins concealed from the audience.

bes628 said:
what do u mean by keep mutating?
to explane Apocolypse's history have Snister tell them that he is the first and that his Mutation is ever changeing and that with each new mutation he becomes more powerfull. but that he must sleep between mutations kind of like caterpillar does before it becomes as butterfly.

bes628 said:
Nah. That is silly. Apoc should be treated like the Emperor in Star Wars...he is the perfect character for such a treatment. Sinister would just be his pawn who could be plotting against him the whole time while carrying out his will.

Stewie Griffin said:
Nah. That is silly. Apoc should be treated like the Emperor in Star Wars...he is the perfect character for such a treatment. Sinister would just be his pawn who could be plotting against him the whole time while carrying out his will.
its just any idea.

Stewie Griffin said:

i had a chance to sleep on it, youre right. a dark powerful figure is probally the best route to go. but i still say dont show him till like the end of X5 or something like that.

Stewie Griffin said:

Sinister works best as a "Starscream" type, he pretends to be loyal, but secretly plans on betraying Apocalypse whenever he can.

Why does everyone seem to think that a possible X4 will lead to a whole other trilogy?!?! I think we're lucky to get one more outta FOX and Marvel.

Cause any other sequal that is not directly involved with the last three movies will need three movies to get a full story. If they dont aim to make another trilogy they might as well not make another sequal at all.

Sinister and Apocolypse need 2-3 movies to make it a good story.
If Apocolypse was the villian you would need 1 & 1/2 to 2 movies just to properly introduce him.

BoBByJoMo said:
Why does everyone seem to think that a possible X4 will lead to a whole other trilogy?!?! I think we're lucky to get one more outta FOX and Marvel.

Because of the box office record set by X-Men 3.

supermarvelman said:
Cause any other sequal that is not directly involved with the last three movies will need three movies to get a full story. If they dont aim to make another trilogy they might as well not make another sequal at all.

Sinister and Apocolypse need 2-3 movies to make it a good story.
If Apocolypse was the villian you would need 1 & 1/2 to 2 movies just to properly introduce him.

basically

I think the villians should be:

X4-Bastion, Omega Red, and maybe Sentinals

X5-Sinister and the Hellfire Club

X6-Apocalyse and his Horsemen

RagingTempest said:
I think the villians should be:

X4-Bastion, Omega Red, and maybe Sentinals

X5-Sinister and the Hellfire Club

X6-Apocalyse and his Horsemen

OMG!!!!!!! We're twins!!!!!! I had that exact idea for X4!!!!!!

However, Bastion should either be leading Prime Sentinels (human cyborgs) or just soldiers with special equipment. But seriously, how awesome would Operation Zero Tolerance be???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"