NA12 Haves/Wants Thread!

NA i might be able to get the twins for ya... which reminds me... i do need to buy SDCC tickets soon

Off NA's topic,

SpideyBoy, this will be my first trip to SDCC. Can you not buy tickets at the door? You have to get them in advance? How much are they?

Off NA's topic,

SpideyBoy, this will be my first trip to SDCC. Can you not buy tickets at the door? You have to get them in advance? How much are they?

No prob SJ!

Nice quesion though!

I think I might go in 2010.... But this year I have two flights to Atlanta and I don't like flying that much! :whatever:

And thank you for NOT answering it. :cmad:

kidding:cwink:

How long is a flight from PR to ATL?

Thanks, I found that after I posted.

That sucks Sat is already sold out. I wanted to fly in wed nite and go thurs, fri and I guess sunday. I gotta find out flight and hotel $$ before I commit, though.

New haves....
DSC02794.jpg

Last edited:
Updated needs!

If anybody is going to the SDCC...I want to arrange me a deal. I want the Wonder Twins DCUC SDCC exclusive

DCUC Wave 8- All complete with accesories and BAF pieces
Commander Steel
Dr. Fate (Classic)
Gentleman Ghost
Hawkgirl
Mr. Terrific
Vigilante
Parademon Yellow
Parademon Red

ML Nemesis Wave

ML Legends Wave 2 of Two Packs
GI Joe:
Cobra SNAKE
Best of Episodes DVD set

i think this might end up being the first year i dont get any exclusives at comic con... . though the wonder twins are tempting

Are you going this year Spidey? Let me know man... I don't want to pass on these excpusives... Thanks.

Are you going this year Spidey? Let me know man... I don't want to pass on these excpusives... Thanks.

all the hasbro ones will be available on the store... this year if i don't see any exclusives i want, and not going to the same booths, i'm probably not getting anything for anyone. Hasbro and Mattel have a huge ass line and ticket system that totally wastes half your day to get figs you can just order online. Not worth it, sorry.

I may get he wonder twins.. havent decided yet.

i'm also eager to see what the other exclusives will be (theres always a few that arn't at booths... like last years Skrull-Elektra and Peter Parker Mighty Mugg

New needs!
DCUC Wave 8- All complete with accesories and BAF pieces
Commander Steel- Already got him
Dr. Fate (Classic)
Gentleman Ghost
Hawkgirl
Mr. Terrific-already got him
Vigilante
Parademon Yellow
Parademon Red

DCUC Chemo Wave complete

ML Nemesis Wave

ML Legends Wave 2 of Two Packs
GI Joe:
Cobra SNAKE
Best of Episodes DVD set

^Answered! Thanks!

This "good villain" is up for trade... Thanks for looking!

DSC03487.jpg

Hmmm. He looks kinda, ....goofy.

Why you wanna give him up?

I have the new DCUC one...No need for two Jokers amongs my baddies! :)

still need nemesis BAF?
i have the crotch from daredevil

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"