Natalie Portman Might Play a Hooker

why do you guys assume i hate portman?

i own and like a few of her movies.

Honestly?

Because I remember you saying you were beginning to dislike her because of the Natalie Portman thread.

And seriously, threads like these as well as some of your posts seem to be against things you don't like. You try and play up the I'm innocent act and I'm just posting a thread or an opinion but it does seem like a blatant dig.

Erzengel said:
Honestly?

Because I remember you saying you were beginning to dislike her because of the Natalie Portman thread.

And seriously, threads like these as well as some of your posts seem to be against things you don't like. You try and play up the I'm innocent act and I'm just posting a thread or an opinion but it does seem like a blatant dig.

well it was more like i disliked Tw more instead. cause all he did was bash alba.

oh so i shouldn't have posted this thread. but it would be okay if another did?

so a guy can't say something without you people thinking i mean different.

BT18 said:
Could anyone frigging talk about the movie rather than your rival starlet fetishes? Going by the official website rundown of the plot, I don't have a ton of confidence in this being particularly good. Potential perhaps, but it strikes me as another one of those movies where "wacky characters" with unusual names and "quirkiness" fill in as a thin veil for the projects mediocrity, lack of wit and incohesiveness. Garden State was the most horrifyingly awful example of this trend in independant film, and Natalie has a couple of other projects coming out where the sypnosis(ees?) give somewhat of that indication, particularly that one called "My Blueberry Nights" or something. It's also another "Jude Law Vehicle" which is another strike against it. Anyway, the director of Johnny Postal doesn't have a confidence building resume either. Crew work that he uses to mislead people with about "working with Robert Deniro" etc, when he apparently did uncredited work on Deniro's worst movie ever, Godsend.

Here's the sypnosis, via http://www.johnnypostalthemovie.com/synopsis.html

JOHNNY POSTAL is a dark romantic comedy that deals with the loss of identity, the rediscovery of one’s self and the courage to walk through the fears that are designed to hold us down.

JOHNNY RIO, mid twenties, grew in an abusive household, which eventually took a devastating toll on his life. Feeling totally despondent and useless for the years that followed, he withdrew deep into the darkness of his own subconscious, the last line of defense the brain offers before reaching the breaking point of insanity.

As he grows older with no ambition or interests in life, he meets SOAPBOX, mid fifties, handy man at a low class trailer park in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey. Soapbox, known for his constant pontificating, becomes Johnny’s mentor, philosopher and best friend. He preaches to Johnny day and night about how important it is to contribute to society and expect nothing in return for one’s work. It is on Soapbox’s deathbed that he finally realizes that it is time for him to take that one giant step forward.

He leaves the trailer park and heads north to Asbury Park, New Jersey, Soapbox’s place of birth. Shortly after his arrival, he meets RANDA LEIGH, a young prostitute dealing with her own painful background who withdraws into the character of Holly Golightly from the movie “BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY’S” every time she has to face a customer.

Randa and Johnny quickly fall in love and take the audience on a wonderful, peculiar journey of self-exploration, the stripping off of invented armor and the discovery of one’s soul mate.

i know. thats why i made this thread. not yet another millionth thread about who's better.

It seems to be your MO. And really, stop playing the victim, hypocrisy card, I'm innocent because you aren't fooling anyone.

He's just trying to get us all worked up and start a fight by bashing Natalie Portman

Carter said:
You constantly antagonize us
oh yeah oi really am.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone gets stuff its me.

are you even listening to a word i say?

I AM NOT BASHING PORTMAN!

I REPEAT I AM NOT BASHING PORTMAN!!!!!!!!!

keep this up and i will ask for this thread to be closed.

What happened to the 'Official Natalie Portman is Officially Better Than You' thread?

God, I love it when he explodes
hahaha Mission Accomplished.

Now I can go to bed

tell you what. i'm gonna leave this thread and you guys can have it to yourselfs.

because my blood pressure is rising. and my arm is starting to hurt from the anger i'm feeling to do something.

I'm very curious.

Are all your threats and comments about your "anger" suppose to make people feel uneasy?

Because I'm not sure that you know, this is the internet and the only people with "muscles" are the mods.

Bullseye said:
What happened to the 'Official Natalie Portman is Officially Better Than You' thread?
it got merged with the hotties thread. cause they only showed picstures.

J Alba's Lover said:
it got merged with the hotties thread. cause they only showed picstures.

That's a shame it got merged. I enjoyed that thread.

Hack and Slash said:
What happened here?? Gangfight?
I don't know. I guess JAL went nuts because someone said that Alba isn't as good as Natalie.

what's up with JAL and Alba, it's getting beyond obsession.

hunter rider said:
Good to see you posting Kmack,will you be following F4/2 ?:)
Eh, I don't know. I was dissappointed with the first one. I'll more than likely be in and out of the forums. I'll follow it, just not too close:o

swifty said:
what's up with JAL and Alba, it's getting beyond obsession.
again i wasn't gonna say anything else in this thread. but its gotta be said.

i'm am not mad about that. i'm mad about the double standards people have on here.

J Alba's Lover said:

i'm am not mad about that. i'm mad about the double standards people have on here.
It seems you are the one with the double standard.

Kmack said:
Eh, I don't know. I was dissappointed with the first one. I'll more than likely be in and out of the forums. I'll follow it, just not too close:o

Once bitten twice shy:(:up:

J Alba's Lover said:

#

The reason you made the thread was to moan because you knew no one would have an issue with Nat not going naked and therfore you could play the "victimzation of Jessica" card

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"