• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NCAA: March Madness Thread (2018)

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
Who's watching games today? Who do you have in your final 4?

Arizona got absolutely walloped by #14 Buffalo. Not a great year for the Pac-12.

Arizona got absolutely walloped by #14 Buffalo. Not a great year for the Pac-12.

Huge Arizona fan here. Absolutely terrible performance last night. Kinda glad this season is over but they have 6 players on the roster for next year and no recruits coming in.

History has been made as 16-seed UMBC has beaten 1-seed Virginia 74-54. I know UVA had one of their top rotation players go down with an injury but really no excuse there. Selection committee made a mistake making them a 1-seed.

Go Blue!

Survive and advance...need to play a hell of a lot better than they've played the first two games though.

Go Blue!

Survive and advance...need to play a hell of a lot better than they've played the first two games though.
Houston made a mistake in not guarding the inbounds and basically allowing Michigan to get to halfcourt with no resistance. Not sure what their coach was thinking.

11-seed Syracuse beats 3-seed Michigan State while 7-seed Texas A&M is absolutely whooping 2-seed North Carolina.

My bracket is a complete disaster, but I am loving these games so far!

7-seed Nevada comes back from 22 down to beat 2-seed Cincinnati 75-73.

Another 1-seed goes down as Xavier loses to 9-seed Florida State.

History has been made as 16-seed UMBC has beaten 1-seed Virginia 74-54. I know UVA had one of their top rotation players go down with an injury but really no excuse there. Selection committee made a mistake making them a 1-seed.

They were 31-3 and won the ACC regular season title and tournament. How could they NOT have been a #1 seed? :confused:

Another 1-seed goes down as Xavier loses to 9-seed Florida State.

Speaking of someone who shouldn't have been a #1 seed....

Last edited:
Loyola is the first team to punch their ticket to the Final Four.

Kansas and Villanova fill out the remainder of the Final Four.

I need Kansas to win, LOL! In order to win my office pool.

Go Blue! One more to go. I'm really hoping our offense shows up because it's been missing 4 out of the 5 games.

How do you feel now? Did your offense "show up"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"