• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

World Need Venom Emblem from SM3

Eternalzero

Grand Master of Yum
Reaction score
Hey guys, in anticipation of the upcoming movie, I was wondering if anyone can post links to:
-Nicely Centered
-Big enough not to "pixelate"
-Various designs

..of the VENOM emblem from Spider-man 3!

I'm hoping to not get too fancy and just make a custom venom shirt for the movie that will stay under $35 or so.

Anyone know of any reliable/durable methods in which I can create a shirt that will last me for a somewhat of a long time? thanks!

I think that's actually Black Spidey's Emblem. I've heard there is a separate emblem for venom, a larger one and more true to the comic book. Thanks though. I was hoping to design it rather than buy it from somewhere. By design I mean submit my own picture to either a custom online retailer, or any other method (store/shop/iron-on) that will make me a pretty decent shirt with minimal skills and cost.

I was just wondering if anyone had a good venom emblem and/or knew of a good method of getting a simple "white" venom logo on a black tee.

I've never seen the movie version of the Venom emblem. Is it something like this?

Yeah closer, I've heard rumors and have seen pictures of the venom one on Toys, renderings, etc...

I just wondering if anyone had an official picture, or something pretty close to it, I will post a link to one that I already have found by tomorrow, thanks for the help though!

If those guys are selling at $15 and less, why not wait for it to hit the shelves?

If those guys are selling at $15 and less, why not wait for it to hit the shelves?

I want to wear one on opening night, the most i'll ever dress-up for a movie. Just be in the spirit and say that I "made" the shirt, you know? goodnight dangermouse!

Why are you dismissing me summarily?

Oh, well. Good night.

man wouldnt it of been weird if venom only had a spiderman black suit with the same symbol and no mouth

m_05a6818e5f2c92095d2d31737862f46e.jpg
I saw something like this.

This is my quick take on the venom emblem-

l_585b0f4278cb0084fc3395a94db26f99.jpg

I'm considering making a suit with it.

I've been trying to find a shirt with this logo on it anywhere, but I get NOTHING! :cmad:

Only some lame poop-colored shirt with the same logo, but faded.

I ended up creating a replica, been looking around for someone to silk screen them but they all want bulk orders. I guess I'll keep looking or eventually get an iron-on for may 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"