Umbrella Academy Netflix Orders 'Umbrella Academy' Adaptation

I am SO excited for this! Definitely one of my most anticipated shows.

This looks dope as **** :up:

I hadn't really heard of it before but it looks good with a good cast. Another non-Marvel or DC superhero series is always nice.

Really enjoyed the comics. I'll definitely be checking this out, though I still feel they should've gone the animated route.

Helllll yeah, looks awesome. Looks like a weird blend of Royal Tenenbaums and and end of the world flick. Gotta reread the books before February.

It looks like a watch to me. Hard to say too much because it's hard to get a sense of the overall approach from that, but the Tiffany music won me over.

I wish more people were talking about this. It’s one of my favorite non DC/Marvel properties.

One Month Away

AeC6Vix.jpg

Looks fun. Definitely loving the Royal Tenenbaums meets X-Men vibe.

I know nothing about the comics but this looks really great.

Always down for Robert Sheehan playing a kook.

Colm Feore as Sir Reginald Hargreeves / The Monocle
2s1u5v.gif

Tom Hopper as Luther Hargreeves / Spaceboy
2s1m5z.gif

David Castañeda as Diego Hargreeves / The Kraken
2s1mdt.gif

Emmy Raver-Lampman as Allison Hargreeves / The Rumor
2s1mm8.gif

Robert Sheehan as Klaus Hargreeves / The Séance
2s1msq.gif

Aidan Gallagher as The Boy
2s1mxv.gif

Number 6 / The Horror ?

Ellen Page as Vanya Hargreeves / The White Violin
2s1ncu.gif

Mary J. Blige & Cameron Britton as Cha-Cha & Hazel
2s1woj.gif

Adam Godley as Dr.Pogo
2s1vy6.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully Netflix treats this better than some other superhero properties that they control.

Glad to see Ellen Page and Tom Hopper getting some interesting work.

Those Marvel properties weren't bad barring Iron Fist and got cancelled because of Disney, not because Netflix didn't want them anymore.

Most of them were great; what I was referring to was how poorly Netflix marketed them and then stood around wondering why viewership was down. Gee, I don't know... maybe advertise it a little so people know there's a new season up?

Most of them were great; what I was referring to was how poorly Netflix marketed them and then stood around wondering why viewership was down. Gee, I don't know... maybe advertise it a little so people know there's a new season up?

there's a differents of Marketing and People dont Care i know many people who didnt watched the new seasons because they watched something else on Netflix

Well once the mouse jumped into the streaming business there was no reason for Netflix to put a lot of marketing behind properties that belong to their competition.

Getting mixed reviews but I’m still excited.

The Marketing on Twitter is Huge everyday a new Tweet and people are excited for the Show

Looking forward to seeing this Friday or whenever I can start watching it. The trailers make it look interesting and a lot of fun and I like the cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"