NEW Friday the 13th

i liked the remake, really the first one i watched all the way through

Just bought the special editions of Friday The 13th Parts 7 & 8. Watched them both with feature length commentary. Haven't heard the song you all were talking about yet, I might do that later. By the way, HMV has them on sale for 2 for $25. I was also going to buy Jason Goes To Hell to bring my collection a little closer to completion, but that movie was discontinued last year. They're probably going to come out with a delux edition sometime in the next year or so.

^^ I was hoping for August of 2010.
I doubt that will happen, unless they start prepping and shooting now. But they said they are working on a script and have no director or cast. So i'm guessing a Friday the 13th sometime 2010. Plus PD will be busy prepping NOES and getting ready to promote it.

Ever wonder what Jason's mask would look like if ROB ZOMBIE had directed the remake?

FaceMaskDog159.jpg

I doubt that will happen, unless they start prepping and shooting now. But they said they are working on a script and have no director or cast. So i'm guessing a Friday the 13th sometime 2010. Plus PD will be busy prepping NOES and getting ready to promote it.

They usually shoot these movies in the fall for a summer release (don't ask me why). So unless the script's ready now and they're keeping the shooting on the QT, they're not going to start shooting any sooner than September 2010. Which means they won't be releasing the film in theatres until summer 2011. Likely it'll be released on a month where the 13th lands on a Friday.

Well keep checking here . I'm sure right after the news gets out on various movie news sites we'll have something to say about it.

were can i get these?

Un-worked on hock from Fright Stuff. Range from 20 - 60 bucks, depending on what you want. If you want it painted up, you can do it yourself or have someone like me do it. I've done a few already, here's a sample.

blah038.jpg

blah027.jpg

I really like these mask compaired to the remake bowl mask.

Un-worked on hock from Fright Stuff. Range from 20 - 60 bucks, depending on what you want. If you want it painted up, you can do it yourself or have someone like me do it. I've done a few already, here's a sample.

blah038.jpg

blah027.jpg

Nice work ABC!
icon14.gif

blah038.jpg

blah027.jpg

That looks awesome. :up:

I bought the deluxe editions of parts 7 and 8. I just need parts 5 and 6 and I will own all the deluxe editions. Paid 11.99 each for parts 7 and 8.

I have all the delux editions from Part 1 through to Part 8. I don't know if they're going to come out with delux editions of Jason Goes To Hell, Jason X, and Freddy vs Jason. If they do I'll buy them next. You paid a better price than I did though (most of mine were 2 for $25, a couple of them were $15 each).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"