The Dark Knight New mansion for Bruce Wayne

IamtheBatman

Sidekick
Reaction score
Since, Wayne Manor got burnt in BB does Nolan find a new mansion or use the same one in BB. But, more importantly I can't wait to see what they will do for the batcave.

Hmm,good question.
Let me know what you come up with. :bat:

Since, Wayne Manor got burnt in BB does Nolan find a new mansion or use the same one in BB. But, more importantly I can't wait to see what they will do for the batcave.

"What are you going to do?"

"Rebuild it, just the way it was, brick for brick."

"Just the way it was, sir?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I was thinking this might be a good time to make some improvements."

"To the southeast wing..."

"...Exactly."

There's your answers, straight out of Batman Begins.

Same house. Upgraded cave.

However, it is possible that the house will not be rebuilt yet. In the 70's, for a while, Batman and Alfred had a condo in the city which functioned as Batman's headquarters.

Also, Bruce did live in a penthouse apartment in Wayne Tower for a while, as well.

Possibilities abound. :up:

"Yeah, why?"

"...Exactly."

However, it is possible that the house will not be rebuilt yet. In the 70's, for a while, Batman and Alfred had a condo in the city which functioned as Batman's headquarters.

Also, Bruce did live in a penthouse apartment in Wayne Tower for a while, as well.

The ladies do love a penthouse. oh yeeeaaaahhhhhh.

"Yeah, why?"

"...Exactly."

Mansion over penthouse where would he store the tumbler in TDK.

we need a bat gym
where wayne will blast hes physic with muscle

"Yeah, why?"

"...Exactly."

That's my guesstimation--either we'll start with the Mansion already rebuilt, or he'll be in a similar penthouse situation.

Mansion over penthouse where would he store the tumbler in TDK.

Well, in the penthouse days, I believe he had an auxiliary Batcave beneath Wayne tower.

Oddly... they will have had to do a lot of construction on the foundation of Wayne Tower in the wake of the monorail crash...

...but I don't see Nolan going this exact route, honestly.

I have a feeling the "brick for brick" line was just as relevant to the production of the sequel as it was to Bruce's development. That is to say, that it was put there specifically for the luxury of using the same mansion.

Seriously, though, if they use a different one, will anyone [in the mainstream audience] really notice, or care?

It is an interesting question with respect to timeline. How long will Batman be tracking Joker before he catches up to him? I can't imagine Bruce living somewhere other than the mansion - Not saying he can't, but just seems like an unnecessary set to build.

It will look the same but the improvements will be hidden

I brought this up awhile back, I assume he will be in a penthouse. with all the consruction going to to rebuild his mansion, one must wonder if the workers will notice that huge hole in the ground with an elevator to the Batcave.

I guess we'll see - There should be info on wether or not they will be filming at the old mansion location - The duration of filming should give us a good idea.

I was disappointed in Begins that we really only saw the cave in the background, but after the fire, this makes a lot of sense, as now we can see the vehicles, technology, ect. Anyone else hoping for a grandfather clock entrance?

More of Brucie works for me. Make that Shirtless please.:woot:

The mansion may be rebuilt for the most part.
Seems like a couple of weeks had passed from the train crash and the rooftop meeting.
Gordon gets a promotion and he mentions how theyve been looking for all the inmates that were released, and he mentions the state of crime in the city. No way all that happens in a few days.

Well, in the penthouse days, I believe he had an auxiliary Batcave beneath Wayne tower.

Oddly... they will have had to do a lot of construction on the foundation of Wayne Tower in the wake of the monorail crash...

...but I don't see Nolan going this exact route, honestly.

im liking this. denny o'neil digs it too.

actually in the novelization it says that Bruce stays in a guesthouse on the property. but im sure that, since some time has passed between BB and TDK, the mansion will be rebuilt.

I'd say use the same one. Only difference that should be clearly noticable is the alterations to the Batcave that were hinted at.

That's my take, atleast.

I'd say use the same one. Only difference that should be clearly noticable is the alterations to the Batcave that were hinted at.

That's my take, atleast.

Where the HELL have you been? We sent out search parties and everything!:woot:

I think Bruce'll leave the batmobile in the cave nad have a hidden room for his suits and equipment like Oliver Queen in Smallville.

I'd prefer to leave the cave much as it is, but with a supremely upgraded computer center. Only very slight additions in making it look more like a living quarters and looking "cool."

This Batman feels strictly pragmatic. He's too focused to be like, "I need some wicked-ass track lighting all up in this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"