• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Sequels New Mutants Film

Hypestyle

Superhero
Reaction score
:word:

Cannonball, Mirage, Wolfsbane, Sunspot, Magma, Karma, Cypher.
have some talented unknowns or moderate-knowns to play the characters. (Brenda Song= Karma?)

Save Magik and Warlock for later..

I'd be surprised if there was going to be a separate New Mutants film. I think it's more likely that the New Mutants cast will simply get folded into X4 or a First Class sequel.

Oh it would be cool. Lauren Shuler Donner said it was a possibility last year, so it would be cool.

I said to make New Mutants a spin-off of X-Men saga. Like "X-Men: New Mutants", sorta. If they made an X4 movie and set up and old Emma Frost as the new rule of Xavier's school, it would be cool if she trained the new mutants in their own movie.

:word:

Cannonball, Mirage, Wolfsbane, Sunspot, Magma, Karma, Cypher.
have some talented unknowns or moderate-knowns to play the characters. (Brenda Song= Karma?)

Save Magik and Warlock for later..

Sorry but that would flop.

I would love a New Mutants movie, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"