• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sequels New Mutants

cool!

so... back on topic, which mutants would you like to see in the next movies, guest?

for example, on FC3?

I believe this topic is on The New Mutants team but.....I hope to see an 80s based FC team with Scott, Jean, Beast, Havok, Polaris, Storm and Beast fighting Sinister.

With New Mutants I would def like to see Cannonball (maybe his Sister), Boom Boom and Magik. Sunspot and Warpth would be cool as well, depending on how DOFP goes down.

Last edited:
Id LOVE that team on FC3, although Id need Banshee on there

about a new mutants movie, yeah those would be cool, and since some of them were part of X:Evolution, some teenagers and animate shows fans would be a bit familiar with them

I wouldn't even need a movie.. Just showing the next gen team in the making they have to be training these guys to step up you'd think.. Lets get some Cannonball/Husk/etc etc in there.

that would be a really cool way to introduce them.

having them as students on the school, and then just one danger room session with Cyclops leading the session and acting as their teacher and leader.

That would be pretty awesome and would give Cyclops/James a momment to shine.

I would like to see Jubilee and Gambit and of course done properly this time

Though it doesn't have to be in a New Mutants movie.

For me, I'm not really hopeful that they would show up again and done properly as one of the X-Men because they already had their time in the movies. But I would be happy if somehow FOX find a way to upgrade them into a full-time X-Men member.

A mix of New Mutants/Generation X with Shadowcat and Jubilee as the co leaders

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"