• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

New Spider-Man 3 Story Line Rumor ! ! ! (VENOM)

Mr. Credible said:
who ever said that was Peter to begin with?

Wait. :eek:

Isn't Peter...Spider-Man?!

Didn't the site say that "Spider-Man wears a black suit"?

Why are people adamantly trying to deny this....STILL?!?!?!

:o

"who ever said that was Peter to begin with?"

lol....thats what i said....HAHA

The pic released from Columbia Sony is TOPHER!!!!!

who knowa if he wears a black suit...i'll find out next summer.

Batman333 said:
"who ever said that was Peter to begin with?"

lol....thats what i said....HAHA

The pic released from Columbia Sony is TOPHER!!!!!

Its spiderman

Spidy does wear a black suit.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/fe...ws.php?id=3892

"Superhero Hype! has your exclusive first look at a new photo from Spider-Man 3! You may think you're looking at a black and white photo. Look closely, Spider-Man wears a black suit in Spider-Man 3. Tobey Maguire returns as Peter Parker/Spider-Man in Spider-Man 3. Release date is 5/4/07"

This is not a quote from Superherohype themselve, but a statement from the studio released with the pic. The same statement is used in Empire Magazine when they recieved the pic.

Batman333 said:
who knowa if he wears a black suit...i'll find out next summer.

Who knowa?

Everybody who has seen the pic and isn't trying to come up with some wild theory to get around the fact that Spidey is wearing a "black costume/suit/outfit" knowa.

God My Head Hurts!!!!!!!! Black Or Blue/red.................black..........but Blue Red??

knowa = knows....U couldnt figure out that i made a type-o?? Sorry, Professor.

Batman333 said:
God My Head Hurts!!!!!!!! Black Or Blue/red.................black..........but Blue Red??

I'll make it simple for ya, Batman:

:spidey: usually wears :spidey:

In SM3 he'll wear :spidey: , but he'll also wear :venom:

Batman333 said:
knowa = knows....U couldnt figure out that i made a type-o?? Sorry, Professor.

:eek: Oh, sorry! I totally missed that! Dangn't! Sorry about that. Didn't knowa you mispelled knowa.

;) :D

Wow...I guess I have to type everything perfect because some people just can't put two and two together....it's so difficult to the uneducated.

Batman333 said:
Wow...I guess I have to type everything perfect because some people just can't put two and two together....it's so difficult to the uneducated.

Batman, here's a dollar. Go buy a sense of humor, dude. It's all in good fun.

CMill claims:

spiderman_fake.jpg

But in the real world......

spiderman_real.jpg

haha....theres my sense of humor right back at ya. ;)

Well, the Eddie is obsessed with Gwen thing might be true, and the reason Eddie ultimately wants to take Peter down. Somehow I don't think their professional rivalry will be enough to make Brock want to Kill Peter. And I don't see a "Sin Eater" type scenario happening in the film. Raimi does love that "all about a girl" s**t.

It's possible the Oscorp/Evil Spider-Man thing might have been one of the concepts they were toying with, just as there were multiple scripts for Spidey 2. The question is, how would Harry know how Peter got his powers, so as to try and replicate them.

If that's the storyline for Venom I won't see the film. Ever.

And why would Eddie want to kill SM when he doesn't know it's Peter? Bull****!

this may be a little random, but I think I saw it earlier in this thread and I have a bone to pick with this silly concept...

why do so many people, when something is released, deny it so bad they will claim the movie studio is trying to trick us? I mean, how deep in denial do you have to be that you think a studio is gonna keep chucking out things to throw you off... for no real reason. how do they profit from releasing a picture thats not from the film? For the life of me I can't think of ONE example where a movie studio released something in an effort to completely fool the fans in any way, though maybe I've missed an obvious one. Can anyone? Someone give me a few examples of times they've lied or misled. This doesn't count trailers with footage not shown in the actual movie (this was an editing decision) or renaming scripts and sets with fake movie names (in an effort to keep away papparazzi).

Close this stupid ass thread plz...

They confermed it!
"Look closely, Spider-Man wears a black suit in Spider-Man 3."

Prodigy said:
this may be a little random, but I think I saw it earlier in this thread and I have a bone to pick with this silly concept...

why do so many people, when something is released, deny it so bad they will claim the movie studio is trying to trick us? I mean, how deep in denial do you have to be that you think a studio is gonna keep chucking out things to throw you off... for no real reason. how do they profit from releasing a picture thats not from the film? For the life of me I can't think of ONE example where a movie studio released something in an effort to completely fool the fans in any way, though maybe I've missed an obvious one. Can anyone? Someone give me a few examples of times they've lied or misled. This doesn't count trailers with footage not shown in the actual movie (this was an editing decision) or renaming scripts and sets with fake movie names (in an effort to keep away papparazzi).

exactly, some people are just imbeciles. you think sony would spend who knows how much, probably a hundred grand, to make a picture like that? to throw people off? like the poster said above, why would they do that?

jimmylace said:
well I'd think they would avoid the alien story for believability, but I really hope the rumor is false....I don't like that idea much at all. and how would that explain the teeth/suit etc?

Believability??????????

I think anything goes in the spiderverse the way 1 and 2 was

Some people still need to be reminded that Spider-Man is fiction.:O

Red X said:
But then why would Peter be wearing the black suit :confused:

they never said that the pic was peter..... it could be topher in an a black costume that looks like peters

Yeah that could probably be the only storyline that would make me hate this movie. I'm going to pray extra hard tonight so it doesn't happen.

id be so disappointed if that was the story

Prodigy said:

X-men 2. they had production pictures made with Jean Grey in the Oval office with the President and the rest of the X-men, but she was dead by that point, its on the behind-the-sceens on the dvd.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"