Age of Extinction NO more Transformers movies please....for 100 years!

If you like to occasionally eat crap food and get drunk, you like to watch spectacle movies that aren't always particularly well made. Exact same mindset, it's a vice.

They're actually very well made, just not when it comes to the plot and characters.

Not really, Plot and characters leaves much wanting, the comedy is also prety racist, but when it comes to the action and use of CGI, these films excell, Michael Bay should Direct action, not movies.

Paramount Announces Big 2016 with TRANSFORMERS 5, G.I. JOE 3, HANSEL & GRETEL 2, BEN-HUR, STAR TREK 3, and More
Matt Goldberg said:
Paramount has no plans to change its gameplan in 2016 with regards to avoiding original movies in favor of franchises and remakes. As we previously reported, Timur Bekmambetov‘s Ben-Hur remake arrives on February 26, 2016, and Beverly Hills Cop 4 is due out on March 25, 2016. As for the studio’s other 2016 tentpoles, Paramount is planning 2016 dates for Star Trek 3, Paranormal Activity 5, Transformers 5, G.I. Joe 3, and Hansel & Gretel 2. How does Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters get a sequel, you ask? Because while it grossed only $55 million domestic, it grossed almost three times that internationally.

CineEurope: Paramount Screens 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' One Day Before World Premiere

UPDATE: Paramount Plans On 2016 Release For TRANSFORMERS 5; BOURNE 5 Delayed
Their 2015 releases include:

• The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water
    Hot Tub Time Machine 2
    The Gambler (with Mark Wahlberg)
    Project Almanac (produced by Michael Bay)
    Terminator: Genesis (with Arnold Schwarzenegger)
    Friday the 13th 3D
    Mission: Impossible 5 (with Tom Cruise)

For 2016, Ryan promised:

• Transformers 5
    GI Joe 3
    Star Trek 3 (directed by Roberto Orci)
    Paranormal Activity 5
    Ben Hur (directed by Timur Bekmambetov)
    Beverly Hills Cop 4 (with Eddie Murphy)
    Hansel and Gretel 2

Why do you HAVE to moan about it? Wouldn't it be easier to just forget the movies exist and move on with your life?
That's what I think about the Harry Potter and LOTR movies but every time I go to a convention I see cosplayers dressed up and it brings back the memories.

Not really, Plot and characters leaves much wanting, the comedy is also prety racist, but when it comes to the action and use of CGI, these films excell, Michael Bay should Direct action, not movies.

I don't think so. There are a few stand out moments but most of the fights are just blurs of indistinguishable metal set to loud noises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"