Legion Noah Hawley's Legion (FX) - General Discussion Thread

Can the show even air on Fox? It's rated MA.

But also when you stream it doesn't matter too much because you can watch FX shows on Fox's site.

They could just bleep out any profanities. They aired Always Sunny in Philadelphia episodes on Fox once.

[YT]_usesbtzBdA[/YT]

One more week. I'm honestly more excited for this than any of the big budget comic book films coming out this year. Give me Season 2 of Legion and I'm set.

NPR is confirming that the voice heard in the #Legion2 "Egg" promo is indeed the voice of Jon Hamm as some fans have speculated, very slim chances of a show appearance.

---

DZ0cLaDV4AEPlYT.jpg

I just rewatched the last three episodes of last season to refresh and I'm glad I did. I lot of crazy stuff sent o.n there, lol.

Wow, my evening just got a lot more entertaining by going back and forth with a guy on Twitter who isn't interested in Legion because it's not being retconned to be in the MCU.

Look, I like the MCU and all, but the diehard MCU-or-bust folks who can't accept something Marvel related being outside of that universe are just...humorous.

Where we left off (with David and Rational!David)... love that they did this since (IMO) David talking things through with his Rational Mind (complete with English Accent) was one of my favorite parts in season 1:

https://youtu.be/-AKCautrK-U

That was perfect.

Kind of nice that Deadpool is playing before the premiere.

1st season was the best comic book televised stuff made. 2nd i'm not too sure about. Lost a lot of it's charm.

Still weird just not as wonderful.

I hope someone makes a compilation video of all the Jon Hamm scenes.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, FX has ordered an 11th episode for Legion season 2.

Yeah, saw that. FX has done this for Sons of Anarchy in the past too, so it was probably already in the cards. We are at the halfway point of the season, after all.

So one of the child actors who played David was in Deadpool. I already wondered if I was going mad, but it is actually him. ^_^

Did a fly by on me. :p I never noticed.

'Legion' Renewed for Season 3
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/legion-renewed-season-3-at-fx-1116481
FX is handing out a third season order for quirky comic-book drama Legion. The network announced its renewal on Friday, with two episodes remaining in its sophomore run.

The drama, from FX golden boy Noah Hawley, has been praised by critics for its trippy take on the Marvel source material and currently ranks as the only active Hawley series on the network's slate.

“Legion has redefined the superhero drama and exceeded all expectations as the intensity and revelation build through the second season,” said FX presdient of original programming Eric Schrier, who announced the news with counterpart Nick Grad. “We are incredibly proud of Noah Hawley’s achievement and are honored to continue the series as it pushes the boundaries of conventional television storytelling. We are also grateful for the contributions of our executive producers, John Cameron, Lauren Shuler Donner, Simon Kinberg, and Jeph Loeb with Marvel Television, as well as our outstanding cast and crew of this groundbreaking show.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"