• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

North American Union= Next Step to World Government!!!!!!!!

MurphyMan

Civilian
Reaction score
Does everyone know Bush signed something that creates a North American Union, Canada, US and Mexico will Merge and become one. With A Ruling Elite and a New Currency, the Amero??? Orwellian if you ask me!!!

It was on CNN and you can see clips about it on YouTube. It is set to go forth in 2010.

So, all the people that said the people who believed in "One World Government" theories were nuts, WAKE UP!!! IT IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!
The Elite do want to rule a grand portion of the world and Security is getting stricter, and THERE MAYBE a new One Union Currency, and Government.

Where do I cash in my dollars for Amero's, and how many Amero's can fit safely into a G-String?

Your local 7-11, of course!

Your local 7-11, of course!
But one Amero will still equal four games of Mortal Kombat III, right?
That's my concern here.

I don't want it to be like the Peso, where you'd have to feed 500 Amero's into the machine to continue.

If you're good at the game, then maybe 5 :up:

I've been saying we should take over Canada for years.

We don't really need to "invade" Canada at all.

We just have to, you know, take it.

wait would this mean that canada and mexico will start having their own states????? o_O

Canada checks the border everyday to make sure we didn't move it.

This means that imported beers, like Labatt Blue, may not cost as much in 2010.

Why invade Canada, all we have to do is ask them to surrender, and knowing how weak thier goverment is, they will.

Tsog...Is that you?

Oh really, well I do not want anyone taking over my country, giving us a new flag, ****ing with our Currency and turning us into an Enslaved Tottalitarian state/police state thank you. Which, if the Security measures get too out of hand it will become. EVER READ 1984!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OR BREAVE NEW WORLD!!!!!!! OR FERHENHEIT 451!!!!!!!!!!
OR "WE"!!!!!!!!!!

The Freedom of the Individual should be above all else, free will, free thought, free beliefs, free Religion or Non-Religion. Humans are in nature good people, read some John Locke sometime a Great Philosopher. He believe that if government and gorvernment rule got too bad, than you had to have a revolution and fight for your rights.

In fact,,, TV's are a lot like Orwell's Telescreens as it is. Most of it is Propoganda about things, in the form of "News." 24Hr News networks are 24hr Propoganda pushers. TV shows and movies from Corporations with political ties, show us certain ways THEY THINK we should act, through the ways the characters act and the way they dress. Democracy was born by questioning authority and their plans, and holding them accountable. They did this WITHOUT PERMISION from the Congress or anyone else. Bush just got the Mexican Pres, our PRemiere Harper(Bush Jr.) and wrote up plans.

OK, my rant is over, just watch what you say about this. EXPANSION IS WHAT ROME DID AND IT WAS NOT ANY DEMOCRACY IT WAS A VAST EMPIRE!

Oh aren't you precious. Canada is already Lil America or America Jr. It just be a formality, like signing of papers and such.

Aren't you that same guy answering Tech Support questions in the Microsoft Games forum, MurphyMan?

CANADA IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM AMERICA!!!!!!! Take a Look at Canadian History, take a look at the laws in our country compared to yours, et cetera. CANADA IS A CULTURAL MOSAIC, USA IS A MELTING POT!

Yes, I worked at the British Columbia Microsoft Tech Support Call Center for quite a while.

Well it's a shame to see Mexico and Canada just freely give up their countries because Bush signed a piece of paper.

I thought they would have put up more a struggle like the Goonies did.

As an Empire-desiring American, I...I really don't want Mexico.

BREAVE!
BREAVE!

CPR.jpg

Yes, I agree and it ticks me off. Harper kisses Bushes ass on whatever proposel he makes, even this one it seems. However, if you dig into Harpers past Bush and him are LINKED. They both went to Universities teaching the same Radical Neo-Con veiws of Leo Strauss. Harper always hated Canada's UN-American like behaviour, and he is a Neo-Con sheep in disguise. HELL, for all I know he may have been in Canadian Skull and Bones! (Research it if you really want freaked out!)
OK, maybe the Skull and Bones thing is a bit muc, but still I always found Harper to be a Snake!

i doubt it happens in 3 years.have any of those countires agreed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"