Oct. FAN ART Contest - ENTER HERE

KAD said:
Thanks Ghost.
I hope to make each entry better than the last.

I gotta say KAD, I think you do just that. You're already pretty amazing, but every time I see something from you it just gets better and better. :up:

Really nice job WeaponZ2 an Edryder.

here's my non-entry just did it for kicks and thought it was kinda funny

monsters.jpg

Am I allowed to enter?

This kinda started as a doodle but after i coloured it i think it looks pretty good.

The Toad

monster.jpg

^ DAAAMMMMM

now thats rly good

i gotta get started on a new sketch.

mrsparkle said:
Am I allowed to enter?

This kinda started as a doodle but after i coloured it i think it looks pretty good.

The Toad

monster.jpg

Dope!
I cant help but think either-John Carpenters The Thing or some Lovecraftian Grim reaper.Good work MistahSparklela

There's a lot of good entries for this contest.

Wow mrsparkle! Love the colors in yours, very eyecatching.

mrsparkle said:
Am I allowed to enter?

The Toad

monster.jpg

Awesome head to hollywood young man

Nice Mr. Sparkle! Very HR Giger-esque (yes, I see the vagina! Woo hoo!)

mrsparkles work kind of reminds me of something youd see in a doom game
i realy like it

i wouldnt care if that thing was 6 feet tall or 3 inches tall...id run like hell

paulyfknt90,
There is only ONE entry per artist...
Are the images you posted your work?
If not then I will delete them... this is a contest thread for original work!

PLEASE READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD!

mrsparkle said:
Am I allowed to enter?

The Toad

monster.jpg

This is one of the coolest looking things I've seen.:eek:

Great art too.:up:

WeaponZ2 said:
weapontwobg.jpg

Here is Edryder's and mine updated.

WOW this pic has come along way it rocks now. But am i the only one who sees his tail and at first thinks he's holding a knife?

Yeah you were the only one who saw a furry knife,... UNTIL NOW!
Now thats what i see!!Way to rain on my parade Ramy...:(

EXCELSIOR said:
paulyfknt90,
There is only ONE entry per artist...
Are the images you posted your work?
If not then I will delete them... this is a contest thread for original work!

PLEASE READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD!

i pmed you but just incase.

yes its orginal work, compsed of varis pieces of images found online, thos 2 things i poste were basically manips.

i am however working on a sketch but it may no be done in time but what ever.

an i skimed threw the rules, didnt realy read

Guys & gals,
While I like works-in-progress... the contest thread is not the place for it. If you want to show your works-in-progress then by all means start a 'may art' thread - I can't have the contest thread taken up with multiple entry posts by artists... it can get confusing come gallery/voting time, and I'll take the first post entry made by the artist. So posting works-in-progress will only hurt you entry in the end! ;)

paulyfknt90 said:
i am however working on a sketch but it may no be done in time but what ever.
an i skimed threw the rules, didnt realy read
FYI:
THE RULES:
One entry per artist. Try and be as ORIGINAL as possible, do it in pencil, crayon, markers, action figures, Photoshop whatever medium you are comfortable with. Using art/photo reference is okay, I just don't want to see anyone directly COPY an existing piece of ARTWORK... PHOTO-MANIPS are allowed - just be creative anyone can cut & paste Frankestien onto the moon! Your entry should be posted HERE in this thread. Using artwork created by someone else and claiming it as your own will not be allowed - and that entry will be disqualified. Originality is always key!

As always any questions PM me!

EXCELSIOR said:
FYI:
THE RULES:
One entry per artist. Try and be as ORIGINAL as possible, do it in pencil, crayon, markers, action figures, Photoshop whatever medium you are comfortable with. Using art/photo reference is okay, I just don't want to see anyone directly COPY an existing piece of ARTWORK... PHOTO-MANIPS are allowed - just be creative anyone can cut & paste Frankestien onto the moon! Your entry should be posted HERE in this thread. Using artwork created by someone else and claiming it as your own will not be allowed - and that entry will be disqualified. Originality is always key!

As always any questions PM me!
wait so did my entry count?

you dismiss it and approve it all in the same paragraph:csad:

Mrh7448 said:
Really nice job WeaponZ2 an Edryder.

here's my non-entry just did it for kicks and thought it was kinda funny

monsters.jpg

Creature From The Black Lagoon is my favorite classic monster movie. He looks scared here lol.
Nice entry though. Great cartooning and art:up:

EdRyder said:
Yeah you were the only one who saw a furry knife,... UNTIL NOW!
Now thats what i see!!Way to rain on my parade Ramy...:(

Hey, I drew it. Even I saw the furry knife....just hoped no one else would notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"