• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Film Novelization Thread [ MAJOR SPOILERS ]

People who dont want Spoilers shouldn't be in a spoiler forum.

I think you guys are making it kinda obvious as to who dies.

People who don't want to listen to spoilers may very well know who the smallest Autobot is.

Well why should that matter? We are in a spoiler forum with the words MASSIVE SPOILERS in the thread title. If people don't want to spoiled yet they enter here something is very wrong with them :oldrazz:

Is it ever explained how the Autobots and Decepticons "heal" or fix themselves after being damaged?

Does their vehicle form appear beat-up cuz of the damage they receive?

I find it funny that Optimus Prime easily took out two decepticons like they were nothing

first bonecrusher with a blast to the chest and then barricade by tossing him over his shoulder into a freeway pillar

Is it ever explained how the Autobots and Decepticons "heal" or fix themselves after being damaged?

Err, I think they start to regenerate themselves...I think :huh:

I find it funny that Optimus Prime easily took out two decepticons like they were nothing

first bonecrusher with a blast to the chest and then barricade by tossing him over his shoulder into a freeway pillar

Then Prime is the Prime we know and love. Only Megatron can really give a good battle. "It's a shame there were only three of you. Fighting less than four Decepticons at the same time hardly seems worth it". He says this after battering Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp :)

My guess is that the reason that some of the autobots and cons die is to make way for some more characters for the sequel:

Like Prowl, Wheeljack, Thundercracker, Soundwave, etc.

I doubt it, because they can 're-scan' their vehicle mode as BB does at some point. Plus IronHide is sopposed to be the oldest of the Autobots. He's described as being battle scarred from head to toe, yet his vehicle mode looks brand spanking new, so i think the damage/scars only appear in their robot modes.

My guess is that the reason that some of the autobots and cons die is to make way for some more characters for the sequel:

That and it would be very unlikely to have no casualties in their war.

That and it would be very unlikely to have no casualties in their war.

..which maybe explains why Bay chose to used so many Decepticons that alot of fans were not attached to, to kill off.

..which maybe explains why Bay chose to used so many Decepticons that alot of fans were not attached to, to kill off.

Good point. Obviously if Soundwave was killed fans would have turned into pesents with pitchforks.

I am glad Starscream lives, we should have more banter between him and Megs in the next one...a lot more.

I doubt it, because they can 're-scan' their vehicle mode as BB does at some point. Plus IronHide is sopposed to be the oldest of the Autobots. He's described as being battle scarred from head to toe, yet his vehicle mode looks brand spanking new, so i think the damage/scars only appear in their robot modes.

That's kinda "special", if ya know what i mean.

I'm hoping that some of sector seven's vehicles will become a future autobot or reinforcements prime calls out for

btw this scene in the book was lol
untitledwe8.jpg

sam on the pink bike being chased by bumblebee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"