• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Film Novelization Thread [ MAJOR SPOILERS ]

Please, i haven't gotten a straight answer yet:

Is the Starscream/Megatron rift in the movie or not?

It is report as being in the movie, so YES.

I was referring to the book. Reports of it being in the movie have been very vague, and quite frankly i think the reports are BS which is why i want to know how it plays out in the novel.

Just as it's typed out by the guy who started this thread dude, you already got an answer in the previous pages on how it plays out in the book.

the smallest autobot of the crew...it's a shame!

Crap, I can understand an autobot 'has' to die. But it sucks that they revive Jazz just to kill him.

I know. Logically I think Ratchet should have been killed. It would have made an opening for Wheeljack in the sequel..I know he was more of an inventor but there were instances he would help Ratchet repair their fellow Autobots.

the smallest autobot of the crew...it's a shame!

Yeah, praise up Megatron ay? He's the biggest of the Transformers and the first thing he does is pick on the smallest one...tough guy :whatever:

Oh...how does Scorponok die? I know his foot or tail or something is blown off but does that kill him?

hey shigsy,how it going? not sure how scorponok dies yet but i'm currently reading the novel. if you dont get your answer by the time I finish,i'll let ya know.

^ ^ ^
I read the script and I still don't get how Skorponok OR Barricade die. Bumblebee defeats Barricade.... but then the script mentions him putting Frenzy back together. And it mentions him as part of the convey (with Bonecrusher and the Tank-- Devastator/Brawl(?)).

It seemed like a plot hole, but maybe I just misread. The script is a little hard to follow.

hey shigsy,how it going? not sure how scorponok dies yet but i'm currently reading the novel. if you dont get your answer by the time I finish,i'll let ya know.

Hey man, things are cool. Finished college and revising for finals. Also looking for a job. Cheers for any info you could provide. How are you?

^ ^ ^
I read the script and I still don't get how Skorponok OR Barricade die. Bumblebee defeats Barricade.... but then the script mentions him putting Frenzy back together. And it mentions him as part of the convey (with Bonecrusher and the Tank-- Devastator/Brawl(?)).

It seemed like a plot hole, but maybe I just misread. The script is a little hard to follow.

See this is what I was confused on. Bumblebee impales Barricade on spikes but he comes back to life. He then repairs Frenzy and calls for the other Decepticons. They then all go to the final battle, except Scorponok who was last heard of in Quatar, he was damaged so I assume he died from his wounds :huh:

Well, I hope the line about Optimus sacrificing himself with the Allspark is in the movie. It supports what happens to Megs at the end. When I read the leaked script, it just seemed like a deus ex machina moment and a ****ty end to Megatron. Now it makes more sense.

no, he lives....he just gets bady wounded.....the script said so.

The script specifically stated that ALL the Decepticons were killed except for Starscream. However it never really states how Scorponok and Barricade died.

anti-moderator's comment was a joke. "The smallest Autobot" does die. But, in the movie, that's not Bumblebee.

I think you guys are making it kinda obvious as to who dies.

People who don't want to listen to spoilers may very well know who the smallest Autobot is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"