Justice League *OFFICIAL* Justice League Merchandise - Part 1

Why is Funko Sup in white boots lol

I hope they have combo deals on Amazon or something i want all of them lol

hope they do movie moments, like Flash ending, JL and Darkseid stare contest or something, Sup taking on JL at the park l, while looking at Flash would be a great movie moment lol

Aquaman pissed off at Flash would be a good one lol

They finally released some Leto Joker shirts! They put a couple up on DC Shop too but they're definitely not as good. Hype!

We need that Stairway Martha Manhunter action figure. Movie moment funko special

E1-FSHJWQAEexLv

E1-FSHJXMAAuCzD

E1-GHfmXIAEY1m9

E1-FSHLXsAA94e_
E1-FSHJXoAAzTcW

DELUXE VERSION (Angry Face and Swappable Arms Parts):

E1-MXo4XsAEZxC4

E1-MZUUWYAAGmts

E1-MadeXEAAwfaN

*sighs* Oh if only Snyder wouldnt have made him a Loser that cant tank anything and then Stupidly Forgets the one planet he lost on.
The Design has so much potential.

But i will just admire it from far away since the thing looks like it will cost its usual Prime 1 1000+ bucks.

MMJL-08DXS: DARKSEID BONUS VERSION (ZACK SNYDER’S JUSTICE LEAGUE)

"I have turned worlds to dust...ALL of existence shall be mine!” – Darkseid

Prime 1 Studio is proud to finally present Death personified in the Museum Masterline DC Theatrical Series: The 1/3 Scale Darkseid from Zack Snyder’s Justice League!

2021’s Justice League, Zack Snyder’s magnum opus for the illustrious DC pantheon, brings us a new version of the story, and with it the immortal Lord of Apokolips! Standing defiantly at over 41 inches on his scorched-earth base, Darkseid is about to show Earth the folly of their resistance.

As if he weren’t intimidating enough, Prime 1 Studio’s wizards gave the Darkseid DX Version two (2) swappable heads featuring LED-Illuminated eyes (activated by a hidden switch). If you thought Darkseid was mad before, his swappable head features a positively enraged expression that will make anyone quake in their superhero boots!

That’s not all! This Darkseid Deluxe Version is completely worth a buy with two (2) swappable right arms, and two (2) swappable left arms. Our clever engineers were able to use the same attachment points at his shoulders to allow Darkseid multiple moods as portrayed by his different arm positions. You can change his attitude from pensive thinking to outright rage!

Finally, as supplies last, the Darkseid DXS comes with the most amazing swappable, LED-illuminated head of all: Darkseid with Flaming Eyes! Either Darkseid is about to fire his devastatingly fatal Omega Beams in a hero’s direction, or he has just obliterated someone. Either way, it spells bad news for whoever it is!

So if you are a true fan, add the Lord of Apokolips to your Justice League statue collection today!

[Product Specifications]
・Statue Size approximately 41 inches tall [H:105cm W:77.6cm D:52.6cm]
・Three (3) Swappable Heads with LED Illuminated Eyes [Including Bonus Head]
・Three (3) Swappable Left Arms
・Three (3) Swappable Right Arms
・One (1) Zack Snyder’s Justice League-themed base

[Notice]
Prototype samples are shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
#darkseid #justiceleague #zacksnyder #zacksnydersjl #dccomics #prime1studio

MMJL-06BL: SUPERMAN ZACK SNYDER’S JUSTICE LEAGUE EDITION (JUSTICE LEAGUE FILM)

“They wanted me back for a reason. I need to find out why.”

Prime 1 Studio have taken no shortcuts in developing this black suit version of our original Justice League Superman statue. Kal-El’s likeness is as sharp as ever, thanks to our gifted sculptors and painters. Every intricate feature of Superman’s black suit has been meticulously crafted to portray the ultimate version of this suit. We have faithfully recreated Zack Snyder’s vision with painstaking paint applications to highlight each layer of detail. This is no mere “black version” of Superman’s iconic blue and red suit…Prime 1 Studio’s artists have passionately built it from the ground up.

To round out this next Museum Masterline offering, Superman stands on an Apokolips-themed base at an impressive 33 inches! We have included two portraits with this statue: one head shows a Superman determined to defeat the forces of evil and the other head features Superman about to unleash his awesome heat vision from his eyes!

Whether it’s to expand your growing Prime 1 Studio Justice League statue collection, or to start it, you will not regret getting this statue!

[Product Specifications]
・Statue Size approximately 33 inches tall [H: 84.1cm W: 42.7cm D: 33.6cm]
・One (1) themed base
・Two (2) alternate portraits

[Notice]
Prototype samples are shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
#superman #zacksnyder #zacksnydersjusticeleague #clarkkent #henrycavill #snydercut #blacksuperman #justiceleague #dccomics #prime1 #prime1studio

Justice League is making me go broke with all the Superman merch they have put out and the sad part is I have just gotten rid of a huge chunk of my collection. :(

Prime 1 Studio: Steppenwolf (ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE)

Prime 1 Studio: DARKSEID ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE (JUSTICE LEAGUE)

BONUS (Aquaman FILM statute)

Prime1Studio: Aquaman (Aquaman Film) Statue
Out of the Box: Aquaman (Film) Exclusive Version Statue

Last edited:
The Joker: Behind The Scenes | Wētā Workshop

Exclusive behind the scenes look into Wētā Workshop’s The Joker 1:4 scale statue from Zack Snyder’s Justice League. As work ramps up on our latest Justice League collectible, The Joker, we thought we’d show you how our team at Wētā Workshop are getting on with clay sculpting, molding, casting and painting. Physically sculpted by Daniel Cockersell, the concept for this high quality polystone statue was created under the direction and vision of Zack Snyder. The Joker is one of the most iconic villains in the DC Universe. This agent of chaos is the antithesis of Batman and has seen many incarnations over the decades. This Joker brings a fresh take and a new spin to the lord of laughter, adding even more mystery and intrigue to Zack Snyder’s Justice League. Get your daily dose of cool stuff from: http:///www.facebook.com/wetaworkshop http://www.instagram.com/wetaworkshop http://www.twitter.com/wetaworkshop http://www.wetaworkshop.com/shop

Just noticed Walmart.com has the McFarlane Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg figures for 12.00 each

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"