Official Spider-Man 3 Soundtrack/Music Thread!

gvcool2

Sidekick
Reaction score
We've had some pretty good songs so far with the soundtracks, nickleback hero was a very suited song (although could of been used with any superhero movie), and they've largely kept with a trend that assures all the songs have some relation to spiderman, and luckily there hasn't been any pointless large beat/techno/metal tunes that are just there to kick start the adrenaline for the action.

While listening to one of my faviroute albums/bands I came across a song that would suit the theme of spidey 3 with relation to the symbiote/venom and the evil of the symbiote. It's by the band Crossfade and is called 'Dead Skin' its a great tune and I feel everyone if they havn't heard it should listen asap, (pay attention to the lyrics).

If this is the first thread based on music for the movie then can we make this the 'Official Spider-man 3 Soundtrack' thread, because i wana hear everyones ideas of ideal songs to use and what your thoughts on the track I chose.

Rock Songs do not fit with Superhero Movies. As long as it is done similiar to how X-Men 2 did it with the whole Car & Backstreet Boys thing that is fine. But for the most part keep Rock Songs out of Comic Book Superhero Movies :down

VideoGames said:
Rock Songs do not fit with Superhero Movies. As long as it is done similiar to how X-Men 2 did it with the whole Car & Backstreet Boys thing that is fine. But for the most part keep Rock Songs out of Comic Book Superhero Movies :down

I'm saying im against pointles rock songs, but rock songs with meaningful lyrics are great...plus spidey 1/2 soundtracks were full of emo/rock songs, so i think they're gna stick to that trend.

p.s. not to sound like a quere or anything but it was N'sync in the car :O

gvcool2 said:
great song! :up:
Yeah, I thought it would make sense with the whole symbiote theme and Peter turning darker in behavior and appearance.

wait and bleed lyrics would make sense... seeing as peter will feel the hate rise up in him alot lol the symbiote making him mad. but its probably too hard for spiderman. but u never know

Spencer9 said:
wait and bleed lyrics would make sense... seeing as peter will feel the hate rise up in him alot lol the symbiote making him mad. but its probably too hard for spiderman. but u never know

awww that brings back the good days when slipknot were actually good, oh well, good song, way too hard for spidey soundtrack but good choice none the less

gvcool2 said:
We've had some pretty good songs so far with the soundtracks, nickleback hero was a very suited song (although could of been used with any superhero movie), and they've largely kept with a trend that assures all the songs have some relation to spiderman, and luckily there hasn't been any pointless large beat/techno/metal tunes that are just there to kick start the adrenaline for the action.

While listening to one of my faviroute albums/bands I came across a song that would suit the theme of spidey 3 with relation to the symbiote/venom and the evil of the symbiote. It's by the band Crossfade and is called 'Dead Skin' its a great tune and I feel everyone if they havn't heard it should listen asap, (pay attention to the lyrics).

If this is the first thread based on music for the movie then can we make this the 'Official Spider-man 3 Soundtrack' thread, because i wana hear everyones ideas of ideal songs to use and what your thoughts on the track I chose.
Whawhawhat!!! Your so wack! That Nickelback song totally destroyed the movie. Most music that is chosen for these movies are crap. Who says it's ok. Noone knows good music. They shoulda minus well put some freakin Backstreet boys song or something. I think im gonna go throw up now.

No songs in the movie. Just the score. The Ramones Spider-Man during the credits.

Spidey1111 said:
No songs in the movie. Just the score. The Ramones Spider-Man during the credits.

no way original animated tune ftw

gvcool2 said:
no way original animated tune ftw
The original animated tune was already in the first one's credits. That Micheal Buble guy was in the 2nd one, the Ramones one is way better than that one.

Spidey1111 said:
The original animated tune was already in the first one's credits. That Micheal Buble guy was in the 2nd one, the Ramones one is way better than that one.

your kidding buble was in the 2nd?? i did not hear that, i've heard the track though, weird, then ye bring on Ramones

Spidey1111 said:
yep, at the very end of the credits.
couldn't ever bare to listen to the stupid vindicated song, so couldnt make it that far

There is no doubt in my mind that "back in black" by ACDC will either be used in the trailers or the film.

It's to early to actually say what songs they should use... Since by the time Spider-man 3 actually come out a lot of new songs will be out as well... Which they would probably use...

But hmm "Paint It Black" seems like a very appropriate song for the situation...:spidey:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"