• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Spidey 3 soundtrack

G

greenbugs

Which songs/artists would you like to see on the Spidey 3 soundtrack???

I think "Time is Running Out" or "Hysteria" by Muse would both be great songs to have on the soundtrack, since this film will be the darkest and most angst-filled of the three.

What do you all think? Any ideas? (this is my first post btw, so hi everyone!)

I heard "Mr. Brightside" by the Killers on the radio today, and, don't bash me for this, but I thought about Eddie and Venom alot, and thought it could make for a cool song for the character if done right.

The song talks about a kiss ("It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss"), and isn't there supposed to be something about a kiss between Eddie and Gwen in this movie?

The song talks more about jealousy and some other guy having the singer's (or whoever wrote the song's) girl, which fits quite nicely.

It just seems like it could work really well, but only if it was played with the right footage and set a certain mood. They wouldn't really have to use the "cheery" parts of the song.

More lyric bits:

"Its just the price I pay; destiny is calling me"

"And taking control"

I don't know, its not the greatest song in the world, but it could be done well and add a nice touch.

*bump*

This could be a successful thread, I don't want it to fall behind.

I second the vote for Muse, they are an amazing band, but I doubt they would reach back to an older album for a soundtrack scheduled to be released in 2007. Would make a pleasant surprise, though...as for my 2 cents on who writes cool :spidey:-ish music, I'd say a song by Acceptance (who just broke up and that sucks) would be fitting, although they are on the lighter side. Some cool bands that would add to the intensity of the movie could be He Is Legend, Classic Case, or Lorene Drive. But usually the artists they pick for the soundtrack hit me from way out of left field...

Ideal songs:

1. ACDC's "Back in Black"
2. Nickelback's "Savin' Me"
3. Disturbed "Down With the Sickness"
4. Metallica- "Enter Sandman"
5. Three Days Grace- "Animal I've Become"
6. Red Hot Chili Peppers- "Wet Sand"

:spidey:

What do you guys think about "Mr. Brightside?"

Read my other post, I don't feel like repeating my thoughts.

Iglius said:
*bump*

This could be a successful thread, I don't want it to fall behind.

Your thread is falling behind dude :(

Its not mine. And if you're going to take time out to post on it, why not make it a worthwhile comment?

Iglius said:
What do you guys think about "Mr. Brightside?"

Read my other post, I don't feel like repeating my thoughts.

Nah... besides The Killers aren't that great of a band.

I like that song,damn I don't know the name or the artist but it goes something like ".......put the body on the floor" oh I don't know the lyrics :O

Let the Bodies Hit the Floor?

Damn, I have this friend who loves that song, but for the life of me, I can't remember who its by.

Iglius said:

Damn, I have this friend who loves that song, but for the life of me, I can't remember who its by.
drowing pool.;)

Iglius said:

Oh yes, thank you

Let the Bodies Hit the Floor,Let the Bodies Hit the Floor,Let the Bodies Hit the Floor,Let the Bodies Hit the Floor,Let the Bodies Hit the Floor,Let the Bodies Hit the Floor :up:

That song is too hardcore for Spiderman.
Maybe a song from coldplay, Like Trouble.

Yes,but this is a hardcore Spidey movie :D

Everytime I hear the Three Days Grace song "Animal I've Become" I think of Spider-Man 3 and thought it would be perfect for the soundtrack but I know they are going to get bands to make new songs. I think they should have the Offspring make a song since they are working on a new record right now and i think it would be sweet if they got Avenged Sevenfold to make a song for the movie. I just hope the music is more hard rock since this is going to be the darkest spidey movie.

i hope it ts an INSTRUMENTAL sound track

3dman27 said:
i hope it ts an INSTRUMENTAL sound track

yea,i hope that too,i hope it will be like the Batman Begins soundtrack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"