Iron Man Official Tony Stark Discussion

"Iron Man"

Sidekick
Reaction score
This thread is for all discussion of how you want Tony portrayed in Favreau's movie. Millionaire? Alcohlic? You can discuss what you'd like to see him do.

And when the lucky unkown actor playing Mr. Stark in this flick is announced, this will also be a place to talk about him.

I think he needs to be portrayed as he is in the comics, a confident, sometimes arrogent business man that can run the largest company in Marvel, design his own tech, (Bruce Wayne doesn't do that) and date the hottest women on the planet all in the same day.

RAMORE said:
I agree with the second post. The drinking doesn't come on till much later. We won't care he's a drunk if we don't build him up to see him fall from grace. IMO they should leave that for like the third movie.

Thats very true, hint at it in the first film, show Tony drink a couple drinks, but the audience really needs to connect with Tony and understand why he becomes a alcoholic so they can sympatize with him.

well thanks to me, we know he wont be drinking, at least not a lot...nto enough to show a problem.

lets hope he has issues

many many emotional issues, not instead of getting resolved..they grow...so then he can get wasted towards the end...like way end

still think third movie. They could really build it up and show the progression in the first two.

i'm thinking that we buld up stress levels for tony

like part 1=level 4 stress-have casual drinks at parties and some sex
part 2=level 7 stress-sit in dark room for a while drinking sadly(like in ultimate avengers)
part 3=level 10 stress-starts letting it **** him up, puts himself and others at risk

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"