• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

ohio mom's body found

kane9321

oakland's finest
Reaction score
so sad

CANTON, Ohio - The boyfriend of a missing pregnant woman was arrested on two counts of murder Saturday, and a body believed to be hers was found a week after she vanished from her home, authorities said. Jessie Davis, 26, was due to deliver a baby girl on July 3. Her mother found Davis' 2-year-old son alone in her home, where bedroom furniture was toppled and bleach spilled on the floor on June 15.

The boy gave investigators their first clues. "Mommy was crying. Mommy broke the table. Mommy's in rug," the boy said.

Thousands of volunteers had searched for Davis over several days, while investigators continued to question Bobby Cutts Jr., 30, a Canton police officer, who is the father of Davis' son. Her family says he also is the father of the unborn child.

Investigators were mum on many details of their work until they announced Cutts was taken into custody Saturday and was to be arraigned on charges of murder in the deaths of Davis and her unborn child.

The Stark County Sheriff's Department also said a woman's body was recovered in Summit County at 3:30 p.m. Authorities did not give a location but said they believed it to be Davis.

"Our hearts go out to the family of Jessie Marie Davis," Chief Deputy Rick Perez said at a news conference announcing the developments

Crying%20Girl.jpg

but seriously it is a sad thing

Relationships are great, can't wait to get one.

:( My prayers are with her family.

Aww i was watching this one the news.

I hope they did find whoever did this to her.

I was telling my girlfriend that it would be nice if we had a Minority Report technology. Basically where we can stop crimes/tragedies before they happen.

What happened is a tragedy and I hope the bastard who did this is found, tortured, and left to rot in a cell of his own.

i wonder on what evidence they're arresting the guy on. they had nothing the previous days they were interrogating him.

so..the boyfriend confessed or what.

damn, i another white woman gets juiced! that must suck hard for the kid, now he will grow knowing that his dad killed his mom.

why did he kill her tho? did'nt feel like paying child support for a second child?

Well, there's another brother making us all look bad once again.

Now see, this is the kind of **** that pisses me off and breaks my heart at the same time. :cmad:

I was really hoping she'd be found alive. What is with all these kidnappings of pregnant women and mutilating them like this? It's disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"