Apocalypse Olivia Munn IS Psylocke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

Smelly
Reaction score
@BryanSinger Excited to welcome @oliviamunn as Betsy Braddock! #Psylocke #XmenApocalypse

https://twitter.com/BryanSinger/status/587707838203428864

web_olivia_munn_0611-614x537.jpg

I don't know what I'm more surprised by... The character being included or the actress that's playing her.

Well, we knew about Psylocke from Jeff Sneider a few weeks ago. My surprise is definitely Munn. I assumed it would be another no name actress in a thankless role...

She's alright, I've only seen her on The Newsroom though.

I wonder if these means the role is being setup for more appearances.

They are definitely setting up for sequels with all these new additions. Plenty of females in the cast too :up:

I'm betting she is a horseman, her and angel together

That and i've only known Munn thru comedy shows (Daily show) and talky-shows (The Newsroom).

I have faith though :)

Haven't seen much of her. But physically she FITS!!! :hrt: :wow:

CCf5hnUUwAEY94k.jpg

Psylocke was my crush in the 90's X-Men comics.

As for Olivia playing her,...ehh....what can I say, not even remotely who I would have expected but under Bryan Singer's direction it can't get that bad after all she did an ok job convincing the fans that Rebecca Romain could play Mystique.

I just tweeted this to Olivia:

Welcome to the X-men Betsy Braddock! Hope you survive the X-perience!

I would have NEVER guessed Munn in the role, but I'm excited to see her take on Betsy!

Is psylocolossus having a seizure? :oldrazz:

I just know the fans will nitpick over this but will Olivia employ a British accent for Psylocke? I seriously don't care for it especially if it sounds phoney.

Glad to have Psylocke on board and having more female X-Men is great! ;)
Also she is the second actress who had a small role in an Iron Man movie and then took on a well-known character in an X-Men movie instead.

I would be excited if I didn't feel this is probably a worthless role.

Sexy assassin Ninja? I'm in.

I wouldn't mind a role for her like Mystique had in X-Men 1 and X-Men 2.

Nice! Haven't seen her in a lot, but I think she's a good fit for the role.

I would be excited if I didn't feel this is probably a worthless role.

Luckily, Olivia Munn is famous-ish enough that its probably a decent sized part.

Really excited that we have another female part, and equally excited that its someone a little older. Feel like we have enough student-aged characters at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"