• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apocalypse Psylocke!!!!

SuperJediHero

Superhero
Reaction score
WANT!!! :hubba

Also known as Elizabeth "Betsy" Braddock
2365088-psylocke-x-men-7051143-1680-1050.jpg

Last edited:
It would be nice for her to have a proper introduction, not the shoddy one in X3.

The director of X3 deserve to get an ass-whopping for making Psylocke useless and die in X3

Which actress should have the honor to play this character again?

yes please!!!

Psylocke is my favorite X-Men character!!

Its not a want, its a biological need :hubba

She would be teenager in 80's same as Scott, Jean and Ororo.
So some British actress, before she changed body, or forget her origin and give Asian.

She would be teenager in 80's same as Scott, Jean and Ororo.
So some British actress, before she changed body, or forget her origin and give Asian.

I say....to keep it simple, make her ethnicity Asian but her nationality British.

IMO Chelsea Gilligan (23) has good look to play teenage Betsy

The director of X3 deserve to get an ass-whopping for making Psylocke useless and die in X3

That was not Psylocke. She was too weak.

And we also could have 2 psylocke (atfer 2 Trask, 2 Emma Frost, 2 Moira) ...

I want Psylocke for X4.

Last edited:
Psylocke is my favorite X-Men character ever!

So if there's a 5th film with the OT cast, I hope they include her as the newest member of the X-Men.

Hopefully this thread gets a lot more active. Should they go for someone with a name or another unknown?

That was the funny thing about that cameo. I thought they were setting her up for a sequel. Nope. Vaporized.

Anyway, yeah, it would be nice to see Psylocke with a somewhat substantial role this time around.

I am calling it now. She's a horsewoman! She is recently a horsewoman in the comics... so I guess that caught their attention and she is freaking Psylocke!

or Scarlett! Though I liked the actresses that portrayed those characters.

So is it official that Psylocke will be in this movie? Id love them to go the British Asian approach with her.

99% Sure they'll go with asian psylocke since it will add more diversity, already 5 x-women.

Li Bing Bing as Psylocke.

She was in Resident evil and Transformers 4.

Li Bing Bing as Psylocke.

She was in Resident evil and Transformers 4.

I thought you were trying to convince people, not dissuade them. :woot:

While I want a known actress, I want them to go around the age of the mutants already cast in this (like Sophie Turner, Kodi Smitt-McPhee etc.) to get a good few films out of her so I'm not sure who I want at the moment. I hope they go Asian though.

I would prefer fully grown BA Betsy rather than teenage version of Psylocke.

But either way I would be "Psyched" for Psylocke, by far and away my fave female X-Woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"