Ouya: The Newest Gaming System

p3s.gif

:hehe:

lmao!

"Thank you for believing."

Tragic.

Repost: So word is that the Ouya outsold the Xbox One on Amazon Canada.

Last edited:
lmao!

"Thank you for believing."

Tragic.

Repost: So word is that the Ouya outsold the Xbox One on Amazon Canada.

Is that suppose to be like some sort of slight towards the xbox? The thing doesnt come out til Nov

Is that suppose to be like some sort of slight towards the xbox? The thing doesnt come out til Nov

And? Is that supposed to be some kind of a defense on your part? It's a widely known company like Microsoft with with X-Box One that is an established console name. Regardless of the release date, the Ouya is a new console that not a lot of people seemingly know about despite the earlier November date.

I'd choose a One over the Ouya which is why it is surprising. Also, keep in mind these are preorder sales.

Last edited:
Ouya would make sense if it was 50 dollars. I buy most of my indie games from Steam, and I don't see the point of Ouya when the Steam box is coming.

Features

OUYA Buyers’ Guide

Victor and Scott offer up their picks in the OUYA Buyers' Guide.

• Test Chamber – Towerfall

test chamber
    on Jul 09, 2013 at 11:21 AM

If you're an Ouya owner looking for an awesome game for your new system, this is definitely the episode for you.
    ... More

source:EPD.RV/ROTR & GI

Including Kim swift's game which in the image there

Last edited:
Sonic 4 episodes now on Ouya; Sonic CD coming 'soon'

(16 minutes ago)

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 and Episode 2 are now available on Ouya. Episode 1 allows Ouya owners free access to the Splash Hill Zone, while Episode 2 offers up its first two stages gratis. Each episode costs $6.99 to unlock the full experience.

Sega previously revealed that 1993's Sonic CD, arguably the peak in the series, would launch on Ouya in June, but that obviously didn't happen. Instead, we're left to expect Sonic CD on the Ouya "soon," per Sega of America's latest update.
Source: Sega of America

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"