Peruvian mum Julia Manihuari bedbound for six months by N cup breasts

:eek:

Superhero
Reaction score
A PERUVIAN mother-of-four was trapped in her bed for six months because of her giant breasts.
The Sun reported that Julia Manihuari's chest grew to a gigantic N cup after the birth of her third son seven years ago - leaving her unable to move.
"It was awful. If I tried to get up I would faint because my breasts were so heavy," she said.
Ms Manihuari, 29, who lives in northern rural Peru, was finally helped when local media paid for her to take a three-day boat trip to the nearest town for medical help.
Doctors diagnosed an extreme form of Bilateral Gynecomastia - an illness where the mammary gland keeps growing.
They had to cut 35 pounds of flesh from her breasts, fearing they could squash her lungs and kill her.
Ms Manihuari emerged as a size 34B after the six-hour operation.
"Before the operation I couldn't do anything - I just had to live with it. It got so bad that my breasts were touching my legs," she said.
"I have always had a small build, and the stress on the rest of my body was agony."
Read more about Julia Manihuari's breast ordeal at The Sun.

Hmmm, N Cup breasts are not as hot as I'd hope they'd be.

Them veins kind of take away the hotness.

Can you imagine the back pain this lady must've suffered from ?

Didnt need to see the veins

Usually boobs are a beautiful thing, but this just totally turned me off.

She probably could've fed an entire town's infants by herself.

Gynecomastia...That never came up in Med terms class, I would have remembered.
Glad it worked out.

First, I

freakinout.gif
'd

Then, I

yes.gif
'd

Double dayum. She looks a lot better after they removed that weight.

Those look like the Loch Ness Monster "flippers".

Last edited:
Umm, when they were like half that size, wouldn't she have gone somewhere and said something? She honestly didn't notice them growing until she realized one day she couldn't stand up?

Is there anyway we can modify that mammary disease and put it the local water supply.

Imagine if every woman had double d's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"