• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

peter and sylar

"No one believed me, I am humanity's last hope" Those words are not something either Bennet or Hiro would say but they are definitley something we could imagine from Sylar.

I could easily imagine both Bennet and Hiro saying something like that.

Of course you could imagine that...but it is Sylar's style and character...

Think about the twist the evil guy becoming to savior..It is Gollum and Frodo all over again...

If it's Gollum and Frodo all over again, then it's not a twist anymore now is it? ;)

To those of us that over analyze everything...no it won't be a twist...to those who watch the show casually...you bet it willl

Is Peter going to find out about the hit on Nathan and go after Lindermann?

"No one believed me, I am humanity's last hope" Those words are not something either Bennet or Hiro would say but they are definitley something we could imagine from Sylar.

I completely disagree. That in no way sounds like something Sylar would say.
I've seen nothing in Sylar that suggest he cares about humanity enough to stand up to something like that, more than likely he'd save himself and leave everyone else to rot.

Now if you look up Uluru, there is a rock formation in Australia named Uluru and there's an interesting legend about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uluru

"Another myth recounts that two tribes of ancestral spirits were invited to a feast, but were distracted by the beautiful Sleepy Lizard Women and did not show up. In response, the angry hosts sang evil into a mud sculpture that came to life as the dingo. There followed a great battle, which ended in the deaths of the leaders of both tribes. The earth itself rose up in grief at the bloodshed — this is Uluru."

So the earth itself rose up in response to a great battle. Well they are setting up quite a battle on Heroes that could potentially lead to the deaths of millions via the explosion. Just something to think about. Perhaps the Uluru picture applies to the aftermath of the explosion.

And no I'm not suggesting the Earth actually rises up. But maybe Uluru is the rest of humanity reacting to the people with powers after the explosion. Angry at them, blaming them, and then there is a hero standing there facing them trying to get them to understand that people with powers can help.

Damnit man, stop plugging your frikkin website, you already have a frikkin thread about it if you want to contribute then please do otherwise ****.

This thread is about Peter and Sylar. This is the discussion I was particpating in. My theory is that Peter and Sylar will throw down and Sylar will become the Savior of NYC. The threads I posted are just backing up that theory.

I should not have to confine myself to one particular thread. This is the appropriate thread to discuss Peter and Sylar...

I apologize for bringing some good in depth discussion into this thread..if you would rather just talk about pokemon then that is fine as well.

dude you didn't bring a discussion into the thread, you put up links to your frikkin site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"