Marvel Films Phase siX

If I’m not my shaken I believe Tom holland still has 1 marvel movie left on his last contract!! (This one) any bets on what movie he will show up in??!!

Fall 24 - Deadpool 3
Fall 24 - ?
Nov 24 - 4
Winter 24 - ?
Feb 25 - ? (movie)
Spring 25 - ?
Winter 25 - ?
May 25 - Avengers: The Kang Dynasty
Jul 25 - ? (movie)
Summer 25 - ?
Nov 25 - Avengers: Secret Wars

The 7 unknown projects, I hope will be
-X-men movie
-Spiderman 4 movie
-Armor Wars
-Wonder Man
-Hulk wolrd War
-Defenders or Punisher
-???????
However we know Shang Shi sequel and MS Marvel sequel are confirmed
Spider-Man 4 isn't going to be one of those dates. Since it's a Sony movie, they're the one that schedules it not Disney.

If I’m not my shaken I believe Tom holland still has 1 marvel movie left on his last contract!! (This one) any bets on what movie he will show up in??!!
No Tom was only contracted for 6 movies. He's brought it up a few times during interviews.
Now what you might be thinking of is the Disney/Sony deal to use Spidey in the MCU. The original deal was for 5 movies (2 solo movies and 3 MCU guest spots). When they last renewed it it was for 2 more movies. 1 solo movie, which we got with NWH and 1 MCU guest spot, which we haven't gotten yet. Surprisingly both Disney and Sony have been quiet on this front. But I'm assuming it's because they need to reup Tom's contract first before they can announce anything.

No Tom was only contracted for 6 movies. He's brought it up a few times during interviews.
Now what you might be thinking of is the Disney/Sony deal to use Spidey in the MCU. The original deal was for 5 movies (2 solo movies and 3 MCU guest spots). When they last renewed it it was for 2 more movies. 1 solo movie, which we got with NWH and 1 MCU guest spot, which we haven't gotten yet. Surprisingly both Disney and Sony have been quiet on this front. But I'm assuming it's because they need to reup Tom's contract first before they can announce anything.
Well you’re close we are both n agreement on n toms 2nd contract!! He’s fulfilled his Sony obligation but he still has to fulfill the marvel portion why would he need to re up if he still has 1 picture left on this 2nd contract??

Well you’re close we are both n agreement on n toms 2nd contract!! He’s fulfilled his Sony obligation but he still has to fulfill the marvel portion why would he need to re up if he still has 1 picture left on this 2nd contract??
He doesn't. Again he was only contracted for 6 movies. Tom's contract is completely separate from Disney and Sony's deal, as I explained in my original post.

He doesn't. Again he was only contracted for 6 movies. Tom's contract is completely separate from Disney and Sony's deal, as I explained in my original post.
Actually I respectfully disagree the original contract was only5!! Not 6!! He did homecoming and no way home plus civil war infinity war then endgame!! Then the split happened and the reunion with Tom signing a 2 pic deal1 for Sony 1 for mcu!! He’s done far from home (Sony) so that leaves a marvel movie!! Don’t know what I’m missing or what you are missing??

Actually I respectfully disagree the original contract was only5!! Not 6!! He did homecoming and no way home plus civil war infinity war then endgame!! Then the split happened and the reunion with Tom signing a 2 pic deal1 for Sony 1 for mcu!! He’s done far from home (Sony) so that leaves a marvel movie!! Don’t know what I’m missing or what you are missing??
*sigh* ok let me see if I can break this down for you

In February 2015, Disney and Sony announced they made a deal to have Spider-Man appear in the MCU. This initial deal consisted of 5 films (2 solo and 3 guest). Please note this is a deal between 2 the studios to simply use the character of Spider-Man. It does not involve any actors.

Later in June 2015, Tom Holland was casted to play Spider-Man. He later revealed in an interview in 2016 that he had signed a 6 movie contract. Again Tom's contract to play Spider-Man is completely separate from Disney and Sony's deal.

Once FFH is released in July 2019, Disney and Sony have completed their original deal to to use Spider-Man in the MCU. Again this is to use the character of Spider-Man. Nothing to do with Tom's contract, which at this point he only has 1 movie left.

Later in September 2019, it's announced that Disney and Sony renewed their deal to use Spider-Man in the MCU. This 2nd deal is just 1 solo movie and 1 guest movie. Once NWH comes out, this completes half of the Disney/Sony deal and fulfills Tom's 6 movie contract of play Spider-Man. We may have 1 more guest movie but if Disney and Sony want to use Tom as Spider-Man again going forward, his contract needs to renewed.

*sigh* ok let me see if I can break this down for you

In February 2015, Disney and Sony announced they made a deal to have Spider-Man appear in the MCU. This initial deal consisted of 5 films (2 solo and 3 guest). Please note this is a deal between 2 the studios to simply use the character of Spider-Man. It does not involve any actors.

Later in June 2015, Tom Holland was casted to play Spider-Man. He later revealed in an interview in 2016 that he had signed a 6 movie contract. Again Tom's contract to play Spider-Man is completely separate from Disney and Sony's deal.

Once FFH is released in July 2019, Disney and Sony have completed their original deal to to use Spider-Man in the MCU. Again this is to use the character of Spider-Man. Nothing to do with Tom's contract, which at this point he only has 1 movie left.

Later in September 2019, it's announced that Disney and Sony renewed their deal to use Spider-Man in the MCU. This 2nd deal is just 1 solo movie and 1 guest movie. Once NWH comes out, this completes half of the Disney/Sony deal and fulfills Tom's 6 movie contract of play Spider-Man. We may have 1 more guest movie but if Disney and Sony want to use Tom as Spider-Man again going forward, his contract needs to renewed.
Ok “sigh” I just googled toms contract with Sony for 2019. In the article it talks about the Sony/marvel split. Then Tom got the party’s together and they agreed on a 2 picture extension!! It states Tom would do 1 solo film and 1 guest film in the mcu!! Unless I’m missing something I think that would be 1- far from home. And 2- mcu movie being….. maybe if you google it and reread it there’s something in the article I’m missing?? Don’t want to argue with you but maybe I’m missing something??!! Much respect to you venom

Ok “sigh” I just googled toms contract with Sony for 2019. In the article it talks about the Sony/marvel split. Then Tom got the party’s together and they agreed on a 2 picture extension!! It states Tom would do 1 solo film and 1 guest film in the mcu!! Unless I’m missing something I think that would be 1- far from home. And 2- mcu movie being….. maybe if you google it and reread it there’s something in the article I’m missing?? Don’t want to argue with you but maybe I’m missing something??!! Much respect to you venom
This is what the trades reported when it was first announced
Spider-Man Staying in Marvel Cinematic Universe - Variety

On Friday, the two companies jointly announced that Marvel Studios and its president, Kevin Feige, will produce the third film in the “Spider-Man: Homecoming” series. It will once again feature Tom Holland reprising his role as the titular hero.
Here they mention that the 3rd solo movie will feature Tom. Which makes sense as he has only 1 movie left on his contract.
As part of the arrangement, Spider-Man will also appear in one future Marvel Studios film.
The distinction here is that they are simply saying Spider-Man will also appear in another MCU movie, nothing about Tom Holland.

And finally in one of the many interviews Tom had over the last 2 years, here he is mentioning his contract is done after No Way Home.
Tom Holland Says ‘Spider-Man 3’ Completes His Current Contract, But “If They Want Me Back, I’ll Be There in a Heartbeat”

[Spider-Man 3] would be my last one [under contract] so I’ve always said to them if they want me back I’ll be there in a heartbeat. I’ve loved every minute of being a part of this amazing world. It’s changed my life for the better, I’m so lucky to be here. If they want me back I’ll be there, if they don’t I will walk off into the sunset a very, very happy person because it’s been an amazing journey.

Accordingly ng to google. It states Tom holland signed a 2 picture deal in 2019!! I don’t nfortunately don’t know where to link up to trade papers!! But if my source is correct it also states in the same article that Tom would finish his trilogy (no way home) and then do another marvel movie!! That’s what’s confusing me!! If trade papers sally 1 thing how can google not just grab that article and repost??!! Smh

Hmmm I think I'm fine with just 3 Spider-Man movies in the MCU. Though I would be shocked if that happens.

Two Avengers movies in 6 months, seem too much anyway. So it was eXpected that it was delayed to 2026. It also made PhasiX to be longer so as the Multiverse Saga. 2026 though is like more than 3 years from now like damn. May 1 is my birthday, so I'm 37 by that time..

I don't care about Deadpool 3. Blade is taking sooo much. It sucks that we have to wait longer for 4, but at least we still don't know the lead cast unlike Blade.

Its good that Thunderbolts and Captain America didn't move but nothing was moved up due to Blade.

Nov 24 - Deadpool 3
Fall 24 - ?
Fall 24 - ?
Winter 24 - ?
Feb 25 - 4
Spring 25 - ?
Winter 25 - ?
Jul 25 - ? (movie)
Summer 25 - ?
May 26 - Avengers: Secret Wars

I'm guessing there would be more Disney+ shows in between summer 2025 and Secret Wars. If not, the shows would be more spread out, so there would be a show in early 2026 and fall or winter of 2025.

I also think we might get two more movies before Secret Wars. One in fall 2025 and one in early 2026, with Armor Wars taking the July 2025 date.

Disney already has Marvel movies slated to the end of 2026, so this is what the current slate looks like starting with Deadpool 3 (excluding shows).

November 8th, 2024 - Deadpool 3
February 14th, 2025 - Fantastic Four
May 2nd, 2025 - Avengers: The Kang Dynasty
July 25th, 2025 - Untitled
November 7th, 2025 - Untitled
February 14th, 2026 - Untitled
May 1st, 2026 - Avengers: Secret Wars
July 24th, 2026 - Untitled
November 6th, 2026 - Untitled

Last edited:
Disney already has Marvel movies slated to the end of 2026, so this is what the current slate looks like starting with Deadpool 3 (excluding shows).

November 8th, 2024 - Deadpool 3
February 14th, 2025 - Fantastic Four
May 2nd, 2025 - Avengers: The Kang Dynasty
July 25th, 2025 - Untitled
November 7th, 2025 - Untitled
February 14th, 2026 - Untitled
May 1st, 2026 - Avengers: Secret Wars
July 24th, 2026 - Untitled
November 6th, 2026 - Untitled
Does the Feb 2026 movie, gets absorbed into phasiX and The Multiverse Saga?

Hmm looking at these dates can be confusing, knowing that there's still at least Dr. Strange 3, Shang-Chi 2, Captain Marvel movie, Black Panther 3 and the X-Men on the horizon.

Will be easier when they reveal the next set of dates.

Does the Feb 2026 movie, gets absorbed into phasiX and The Multiverse Saga?

Hmm looking at these dates can be confusing, knowing that there's still at least Dr. Strange 3, Shang-Chi 2, Captain Marvel movie, Black Panther 3 and the X-Men on the horizon.
Given it's before Secret Wars, I'd assume yes.

As far as what the 3 movies could be, I feel Strange 3 has to be one. I have a feeling like it's going to be lead in for Secret Wars and focus on the incursions. Similar how we saw Strange (and Dr. Doom) in the Hickman run in the issues leading up to the 2015 Secret Wars. Maybe Doom is a supporting character :hmm

Hmmm I feel like an improvement they could make for phase 7 and the third saga, is to juggle fewer ips. The more ips you give a movie, the longer we are going to wait for sequels.

I'm not sure if Kevin Feige will do another tons of reveals for neXt year's SDCC. But it would be nice to see a clear road map for phasiX by July.

• Phase 1 - 6 movies
  • Phase 2 - 6 movies
  • Phase 3 - 11 movies
  • Phase 4 - 7 movies + 7 shows
  • Phase 5 - 6 movies + 6 shows
  • Phase 6 - 7 movies + 6 shows

• I didn't include shorts, special presentations and cartoon series.
  • The July/November 2026 untitled movies aren't counted either.

My best bets for the unrevealed 3 phasiX movies are Iron Man: Armor Wars, Doctor Strange in the Madness of the Dark Dimension and Shang-Chi and the Return of the Ten Rings. I think we are going to see a 7th phasiX show, if all phas5 shows are released before Deadpool 3 comes out.

I'd be surprised if we get E2: Eternals United and another IP getting their first movie like Scarlet Witch before Avengers: Secret Wars.

Phase 4 to 6 don't look bigger in quantity compare to phase 1 to 3, if we ignore the shows.

Last edited:
Nov 24 - Deadpool 3
Fall 24 - ?
Fall 24 - ?
Winter 24 - ?
Feb 25 - 4
Spring 25 - ?
Winter 25 - ?
Jul 25 - ? (movie)
Summer 25 - ?
May 26 - Avengers: Secret Wars

I'm guessing there would be more Disney+ shows in between summer 2025 and Secret Wars. If not, the shows would be more spread out, so there would be a show in early 2026 and fall or winter of 2025.

I also think we might get two more movies before Secret Wars. One in fall 2025 and one in early 2026, with Armor Wars taking the July 2025 date.
I guess Fall 2024 shows would be Wonder Man and Vision Quest.

I wonder how long it would take for them to introduce other Avengers like Swordsman, Tigra and Two-Gun Kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"