The Dark Knight Rises Philadelphia for Gotham City

Damn you, Pittsburgh :csad:.

Gee I give a rats ass about telling you where my friends work.

I was being sarcastic, I dont give a crap about your friends, I just wanted to know where he was. Dont be an ass****.

Last edited:
I saw being sarcastic

:facepalm: Yeah, somehow I figured that out.

I just wanted to know where he was.

I can't believe I have to explain this to you.

I don't want to give away personal information about my friend, including where he works. Just on general principle.

Because it doesn't frickin matter WHERE Nolan was specifically. He was in downtown Pittsburgh. Today. That's enough information in regards to TDKR. You don't need to know if he was in 7-11 getting a slushie.

I can't believe I have to explain this to you.

I don't want to give away personal information about my friend, including where he works. Just on general principle.

Because it doesn't frickin matter WHERE Nolan was specifically. He was in downtown Pittsburgh. Today. That's enough information in regards to TDKR. You don't need to know if he was in 7-11 getting a slushie.

Jesus.

"Personal information", I was asking for where they saw him, not where they live and what they do.
I would have liked to know what areas he was looking at (pictures out now). I dont care where your friend works or would even confront someone if thats what youre implying, I was just curious what places he was looking at/around.

I wasnt asking about your friends deepest secrets, I was asking where they worked so I could get an idea of the architecture he was around. Sheesh.

Look, it's a matter of general principle and privacy. I'm not giving you the specific location. Deal.

It's not that I think you're a crazy person or something.

It's not even anything that would give us a clue as to where he's scouting. As if he needs to be standing next to a building in order to judge whether he wants it as part of the skyline.

Last edited:
Look, it's a matter of general principle and privacy. I'm not giving you the specific location. Deal.

It's not that I think you're a crazy person or something.

No big deal, the pics are out now so I know what street he was on anyway. I was just curious what area he was in initially, God knows hes not scouting in the Southside. :o

Does anyone have cool streeview pics (day and night) of Pittsburgh. It's kinda hard to find any even on google for some odd reason.

Is the reason a particular city would be chosen as the new Gotham all to do with money and tax credits? Or is it chosen based on the "look" of it? I'm also wanting to know why Chicago isn't being used anymore? Is it too expensive to shoot there? Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.

Michael Bay shot TF3 in Chicago and all that's left is a big smoking crater. :(

Does anyone have cool streeview pics (day and night) of Pittsburgh. It's kinda hard to find any even on google for some odd reason.

Googlemaps is awesome, drag the little man onto any street and it gives you a street view.

Is the reason a particular city would be chosen as the new Gotham all to do with money and tax credits? Or is it chosen based on the "look" of it? I'm also wanting to know why Chicago isn't being used anymore? Is it too expensive to shoot there? Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.

I would think its a mixture of both tax incentives and the look of the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"