Pineapple Express 2 Likely to happen

I am getting tired of Apatow directed movies with Seth Rogen/Jonah Hill/etc and now he seems to be grasping at straws by doing sad sequels. A sequel to this wouldn't really be that bad hopefully as PE was pretty funny but Knocked Up 2?

The only comedy sequels I am waiting for are Ghostbusters 3 and Get Smart 2, neither of which I don't think will ever happen. I'll pass if they decide to make this movie.

They needa do a spinoff about Mclovin in training to be a cop (realizing he wanted to be one after the events in Superbad) and of course Slater and Michaels would be there getting into all kinda crazy ****

It would be pushing it to bring back McLovin. Superbad was great but I don't want to see a sequel that might not live up to expectations.

I loved Franco's character in Pineapple Express , it's probably not a great idea but it might work.

Pineapple Express was an awesome Comedy film, it deserves a sequel.

Superbad was overrated, it was funny first time I saw it but at the end of the day the only thing that still remains funny about it was the Mclovin' character. I hope they get the actor that played Mclovin' for Pineapple Express 2, sorry I know this actors name but I forgot the spelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"