• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pineapple Express

How in any way, shape or form was it a "Dumb and Dumber" ripoff? What, just because it's a buddy comedy that makes it a "Dumb and Dumber" ripoff?

Let me see... criminals chasing two ******s across the town... drug dealers thinking two ******s were professionals... it was ridiculous...

Last edited:
Let me see... criminals chasing two ******s across the town... drug dealers thinking two ******s were professionals... it was ridiculous...

I see no relation in this two movies, nothing in common besides them being chased by criminals, the comedy isn't even the same kind

I'm really looking forward to Funny People.

Dumb and Dumber ****in' sucked. This movie, however, was great.

Dumb and Dumber was awesome...it was the crappy prequal that ****in' sucked. Though, when stoned, even that is a bit amusing at times.
Everything is amusing when stoned, that's kind of the point.

This movie sucked balls, there were some funny bits in it, but it really sucked, it was too stupid to be totally funny.

i was waiting for "we were high and imagined the whole thing" but the movie just went off!! Franco was the only good thing in it

2/10

I'm really glad you don't write movies.

If you don't like this, it means you haven't seen it high yet.

You don't have to be high, but I mean, being high makes everything more beautiful so it's logical that it would be more enjoyable. :heart:

And I enjoy it sober but it's definitely one of those things that sky rockets when you're nice and blem.

Does anyone else have problems with the DVD?

For some reason the audio is off sync with the video track, and after maybe 3 or 4 minutes of playing the dialogue is visibly off sync a few frames.

To anyone that has the 2-disc - The digital copy is on disc 2, right? And is there supposed to be a paper with a code to activate it? Because mine does not have that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"