Playstation Experience 2015

Soapy

Avenger
Reaction score
19116146762_8ebf98d591_b.jpg

Deep breath: PlayStation Experience is officially a go for 2015! The epic two-day PlayStation community event is back, relocating to sunny/foggy/windy San Francisco this December 5th and 6th.

What can you expect this year? For starters, a ton of hands-on time with 2015 and 2016’s biggest games, plus a front-row seat for major PlayStation announcements. Plus some of those patented PlayStation surprises you’ve come to expect.

More at the Playstation Blog.

Thank goodness, we need an annual conference that wraps up the year in a bang and last years was awesome

My friend and I just got our tickets for both days :up: Cool that it's so close to us this time around, should be fun.

Anyone else going to PSX? Me, a few friends and coworkers are :up: Should be fun.

About a day and a half left till the PSX.

For all you UK gamers the event starts at Saturday at 6pm

Hoping to see more of Uncharted 4 and Persona 5. Also, the final character for Street Fighter V.

I hope they reveal the damn release date and price for Playstation VR, been waiting so long now. :csad:

Tekken...please give me tekken. At least a release date.

Man i've been waiting for God of War 4 for 4 E3's 4 Gamescom a couple of TGS and a PSX

This better be the day.

I think we will get a release date for PS VR and how much it'll cost, New info on next Firmware update, New Footage of The Forrest (which we haven't heard about since its announcement last years PSX) Last Guardian, Uncharted 4, Crash, God of War 4, and Last of Us 2 and a look at Sony Bends new Game

My god, they need to announce folders for the PS4's PDM. After installing my 2tb and downloading most of my games, the system desperately needs an option to sort and categorize content. This is the my most anticipated feature they could add

Woot, heading out early now to get our seats for the keynote address. Looking forward to it :D (my first convention)

1 hour to go until the event starts!

Btw can i get a mod ruling on linking the stream here?

Cuz you know folks on the YouTube and Twitch livestream chat boards are some mean folks with some vulgar language lol. :p

The best part? Clearly marrying your wife Nathan. :oldrazz:

VII by way of Kingdom Hearts. I can dig it.

Full Throttle getting a remaster! Also comes with the original

Man no VR price or God of War 4. :/

Ace Combat 7...my love has finally returned to me...

Last edited:
Barret is now no longer just Mr. T. He is now the love child of Mr. T and Blade. Also glad to hear Steve Burton reprising Cloud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"