Playstation Productions | Sony to adapt games for film and TV

Yeah crash and Spyro would be fun

depends if it is live action or animated. It would be bleh if it is live action, it would be a fluffy cocky bandicoot with human teeth next to a Lord of the Rings styled dragon.

Interestingly, I'm picking up Last of Us Remastered this weekend then Horizon Zero Dawn. After those two, Spider-man 2018 and God of War - all are Sony exclusives.

And I loved Shadow of the Colossus I finished it six times back on ps2. I still haven't bought the remake since I'm still catching up to ps4 titles.

They just need to keep Michael bay away from it lol. Spidey & God of War would be immense as well.

Have never played SOTC but the missions look really cool.
Yeah crash and Spyro would be fun
I only ever really played Crash so I don't know if this counts as blasphemy but team up movie after their own each lol?

depends if it is live action or animated. It would be bleh if it is live action, it would be a fluffy cocky bandicoot with human teeth next to a Lord of the Rings styled dragon.

Definitely not live action! No more sonic type debacles

I only ever really played Crash so I don't know if this counts as blasphemy but team up movie after their own each lol?

Not blasphemy haha. I actually personally liked Spyro more, especially the third game

Do we think a Crash movie is possible?

Why not? If it can be thought it can be filmed

Twisted Metal TV show on the way from PlayStation Productions | GamesRadar+

"We have a TV show we just agreed to get underway that will be developed from IP on PlayStation, it's called Twisted Metal. It's a game that was put out many years ago and we're going to develop a TV series out of that."

FzTj1NO.jpg

Doesn't make any sense to me people suggesting stuff like Last of Us and Horizon Zero Dawn. Those games could never be condensed into a film format without compromising the story.

A live action Ratchet & Clank could be Sony's answer to GOTG

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"