Plot Ideas for JL part 2

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
For Part 2 I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for Justice League Part 2 plot wise? Or just who should be the villain? Or which heroes that have not been seen in the DCEU yet or casted yet should show up?

Plot wise

JL part 1 mid credit scene I would have Bruce, Diana and Clark recruiting more heroes in the sense that they would have files on more meta humans...those meta humans would show up on a computer screen but also showing us the audience where they could find them

Another mid credit scene would have Bruce, Diana and Clark respectively showing up at those places with them in their superhero forms recruiting Green Lantern, Green Arrow & Black Canary, Shazam and Martian Manhunter

Post credit scene introduces the villain for Part 2...Darkseid

JL part 2...Darkseid showing up on Earth with the Motherboxes coming into play

They'd have just formed, and would have only the loosest of ideas of what their group should be, they wouldn't even have a permanent headquarters like the watchtower or the hall, and you want to throw in crappy post credits scenes which introduce multiple new characters on the initiative of an extremely fledgling league that still has a lot of s*** they need to get together before they can even think of going on a recruitment drive?

Pure contrived fanwank madness.

As far as 2 goes, if it isn't going to be Darkseid (although I'd prefer it be him and apocalypse) then go with a take on Amanda Waller's Justice League that the government puts together as their own premier hero team (whom have their own name preferably one derived from DC's vast reservoir of team names) so that they don't have to rely on all of these rogue agent heroes to bail them out, members would include: Captain Atom, Blue Beetle (utilizing the transport ship Zod left in the arctic as the bug as well as Waller's league and an advanced suit derived from the advances of kryptonian tech like their metallurgy among other things), Katana, Green Arrow, and a few more (possibly Fire and Ice) with it ending on many of the members like Beetle, Katana and Green Arrow jumping ship to do their own thing and/or join the league. Max Lord would be their PR guy and figure head spokeperson for this team.

Or they could recycle elements of George Millers Mortal and make it be about Max Lord, Brother Eye and the Omacs.

Last edited:
If WB doesn't have a more definitive plan like Feige does for the MCU, then they should do Darkseid and the Furies and Apokolips. If they do have an actual long-term narrative plan, then they should hold off and possibly do something else.

Clark and Bruce try to build a treehouse Headquarters for the league but they keep clashing heads on which tree they should use

Bruce says screw it and pays intergalactic private contractors to build a base of operations in space.

Post credit scene: Hal Jordan knocks on a watchtower door asking if he can come in, he's greeted with a coat of yellow paint

I think the key thing would be to drop the "Part 2". Dollars to donuts, the JL movie coming up is *not* framed as "Part 1", and hasn't been for a while. If/when there's another JL movie, it will simply be "Justice League 2", like it should have been in the first place.

My Idea for Justice League 2, would be the storyline 'Panic in the sky'. Brainiac is the villain and involves the Justice League, New Gods and Deathstroke.

Yo, there's a Justice League Sequels board where you can discuss this without the thread getting locked fyi.

Probably need to see how WW, JL & Aquaman all end before thinking about plot ideas for JL2 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"