• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POLL - Best Film of the 21st Century - Year 5 - 2004

Eh, screw it. I'll go with the one I enjoyed most. Spider-Man 2 it is.

Shauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

one of my top 5, so, no contest for me

Shauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

one of my top 5, so, no contest for me

I'm voting for Downfall, which was unforgettable. However, I'm also equally fond of Kill Bill Vol 2, Spider-Man 2 and Million Dollar Baby. I just decided to throw my vote to the underdog.

Wow, so many good picks to choose from. Probably one of the best years in cinema history.

I loved Downfall, Spider-Man 2, Collateral, The Aviator, Motorcycle Diaries, Shaun of the Dead, Team America, Anchorman, The Incredibles, and Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind.

I'm going to go with Motorcycle Diaries because I doubt it will get any votes.

Ah I forgot another good movie from that year. Maybe not in my top 10, but still a personal favorite despite its flaw--Phantom of the Opera. I remember seeing that and thinking Emmy Rossum was going places. Sad...kind of.

Hmm, who would've thought The Notebook wouldn't be a popular choice on a comic book message board?

Hmm, who would've thought The Notebook wouldn't be a popular choice on a comic book message board?

Probably everyone. That said, no harm in throwing in some genre variety when there was no clamoring for something else. I'm definitely trying to cast a wide net in putting the poll options together and I'd rather err on the side of the #1 option of a particular genre over the #10 option of a genre that's already well represented.

I'm not expecting any votes for Saw either, but it's arguably the most significant horror franchise of the decade.

I'm going to give this a bump up for the last week. Get your votes in now, it's still a tight poll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"