Posts Disappearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Evolutionist

Superhero
Reaction score
I just looked through a couple of threads that I posted in last night, and my posts in them are gone. Both threads are in the community section. The DVD thread and the thread with the poll that says America is ready for a bad president.

I remember what I said in each of them, and the only one that was the slightest bit incendiary was in response to a poster known for starting arguments.

Just wondering if someone deleted them, or if there's some type of glitch.

did you go back in time and accidentally prevent your parents from getting together somehow?

I just looked through a couple of threads that I posted in last night, and my posts in them are gone. Both threads are in the community section. The DVD thread and the thread with the poll that says America is ready for a bad president.

I remember what I said in each of them, and the only one that was the slightest bit incendiary was in response to a poster known for starting arguments.

Mods just delete them with no explaination half the time.

Mods just delete them with no explaination half the time.

If I did that I'll never be able to do anything else, threads get trashed because it's a repeat or spamming, flamming or something. I can't possible pm everyone who post gets deleted as for TheEvolutionist, he got busted for spamming

TheEvolutionist said:
In before the close and delete...

Next time TheEvolutionist don't make In before it close post, it's pure spam and just gets deleted along with 50 to 100 posts

Next time TheEvolutionist don't make In before it close post, it's pure spam and just gets deleted along with 50 to 100 posts

Alright, I didn't realize that "In before close" posts were actually considered punishable spam nowadays. Sorry, I guess.

Next time pay attention to stickies, we had warnings up before

The sticky is the Dark Knight forum, though you'd have to actually be there to know.

same thing for me man my posts disappeared in the General Movies Forum, SHH Community Forum, My own thread in the Spidey's world Forum...I have no idea why I mean I didn't write anything bad in those posts that i made...

It's the Post-Ghost.

Legend has it that in the dead of night, the Post-Gost appears on The Hype and steals posts right out of threads...

No one knows how, or why, and there doesn't seem to be any particular rhyme or reason...just random posts completely disappear.

Beware the Post-Ghost! :wow:

It's the Post-Ghost.

Legend has it that in the dead of night, the Post-Gost appears on The Hype and steals posts right out of threads...

No one knows how, or why, and there doesn't seem to be any particular rhyme or reason...just random posts completely disappear.

Now I'm scared....I used to think it was the Post-Gnome....and he's nice, but the Post-Ghost:wow:.....now I'm spooked.

It's the Post-Ghost.

OMG! That's it! Is their a way to defeat him, Captain?:wow::wow::wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"