Power Rangers 4.0 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underwhelming, but I did not hate it. For the kind of build up it got, I believe we were led to anticipate a lot more. 20 episodes was just not enough and the lack of cameos during the season just added insult to injury. Maybe the extended cut special might ease the pain a little, but it is what it is I guess.
I've heard that between the 2 seasons of Dino Charge we're getting 51 episodes, hopefully this is true.

Just got through watching the Extended version and it's waaaay much better than the short one!!!!

Good! let me know when there's a version of it on the internet, I want to watch the REAL Legendary Battle!

Can you just spoil me and tell me the changes before I decide to watch it.

Though either way, I wont be completely happy since this should've been a Sentai-less episode and been done 100% differently.

Edit: just watched the clips, giving some of the oldies a second of screen time was nice, esp Karone and her brief Astronema moment.

Really wish we could get an original PR tv movie.

Last edited:
Thats the version they should've presented over the one they did. To bad the guy in charge of this season screwed this up so badly.

It didn't add much in terms of actual story, but the added action sequences were nice. I have to say combining the last two episodes into one long episode with more footage did make it a bit more enjoyable, but like I said it is what it is; let's move on to Dino Charge!

that was weird that they showed Astronema, but it was cool none the less. Was the actual battle longer? Or was it the same?

Thats the version they should've presented over the one they did. To bad the guy in charge of this season screwed this up so badly.

They really shouldn't have brought him back and retained Lynn when Saban bought the show back from Disney

For me the best part of Legendary Battle was seeing Karone again, even if it was just for a second.

My favorite scene was Carter and Dana arriving together to save those civilians. Lightspeed Rescue is one of my favorite Ranger series, and Carter is my favorite Red Ranger.

Hey guys, the Dino Charge theme song has been released!
[YT]cSnYqksXiBc[/YT]

It sounds awesome and DIFFERENT!

1. My favorite scene was Carter and Dana arriving together to save those civilians. Lightspeed Rescue is one of my favorite Ranger series, and Carter is my favorite Red Ranger.

Carter's my Fourth favorite Red Ranger behind Leo {PRLG}, Andros, {PRIS}, and the original Red Ranger, Jason Lee Scott.

Andros is on your list? Interesting. Not saying he's not cool, just found that interesting.

1911896_759814347388489_2087621579969458254_n.jpg

1969267_1522167504736427_334112809765581601_n.jpg

Another ninja team?

I know right? That's 3 now?

Anyways I think the show adapting this Sentai could be overshadowed if the Lionsgate movie goes off and is a hit with kids. I have a feeling this show would look like a weak comparison.

Ninjas are very cool. I absolutely loved Hurricanger, it was one of the best seasons. I have not watched Kakuranger in its entirety yet, but I am going to as soon as I'm finished with Kyoryuger. From what I have glimpsed of it, it looks very good and I think it may be under-rated due to the treatment that was used in the U.S.:ninja:

Anyone get the chance to check out my list? Love to know your opinions on it. Part 2 to come out next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"