Power Rangers 4.0 - Part 2

You would think, but Lionsgate couldn't get the job done either.

Being easier to adapt doesn't automatically mean a good adaption. Lipnsgate tried to be edgy but im sure Hasbro knows what works. They've seen the success of the comics and will likely strive for a similar tone.

I’ve been wanting to get into the comics but just haven’t for some reason. I’ve heard nothing but good things about them and the IDW TMNT comics too over the years.

Being easier to adapt doesn't automatically mean a good adaption. Lipnsgate tried to be edgy but im sure Hasbro knows what works. They've seen the success of the comics and will likely strive for a similar tone.

You would hope, but we'll ultimately see if that comes to fruition.

Kinda wish Disney still owned PR. Imagine having them in the MCU lol.

But this Netflix deal sounds promising. I’m sure Jason David Frank will work his way into it somehow.

Kinda wish Disney still owned PR. Imagine having them in the MCU lol.

But this Netflix deal sounds promising. I’m sure Jason David Frank will work his way into it somehow.

We don't need them in the MCU lol

But it is interesting to know that Disney had planned to start producing original teams. Though ultimately they didn't care much for PR so....

I fully expect them to develop something based on the Battle For The Grid game - that's probably been the most popular PR related content since the Zordon era of PR. We'll see, but I am curious to see what's next for the brand.

We don't need them in the MCU lol

But it is interesting to know that Disney had planned to start producing original teams. Though ultimately they didn't care much for PR so....

Would've been interesting to see what they had came up with. But yeah, I always thought it was odd that they really didn't see it in the cards for PR and the brand.

But I digress.

Would've been interesting to see what they had came up with. But yeah, I always thought it was odd that they really didn't see it in the cards for PR and the brand.

But I digress.

You mean a property that they couldn't fully control and profit from globally?

I totally see it.

I would like to see Shattered Grid with Lord Drakkon adapted.

If we ever get another MMPR attempt, I would absolutely love suits in the vein of tokujay's designs from IG:

BZLiMnX.jpg

I appreciate Toei just saying **** it, and making stuff that can never be adapted by Hasbro. But god damn, just let us access it legally Hasbro.

Chibi black Ranger, magical anime pink Ranger, and standard sentai for the rest?

Damn those look really good. Love the details on the suits. Looking forward to seeing the mech.
Chibi black Ranger, magical anime pink Ranger, and standard sentai for the rest?
From what I’ve read, Red and Yellow are the only humans. Blue is some sort of a gorilla-like creature but he’s a physical costume. Black has a dog motif while Pink has a pheasant motif and they’re both fully CG characters.

Edit: Oh damn, the pink ranger is a dude. I believe that’s a first. At least officially. We’ve had a couple unofficial ones and ToQger had that colour switching thing but we’ve never had a full-time member.

Last edited:

I was not prepared for the Pink ranger to be built like that :wow:.

Oh and the blue ranger has a red ass like a monkey… Still, I’m liking the look of this season a lot :up:.

.....im guessing they aren't meant to be human? Cgi rangers is...a choice for some.

What is the theme this season? :funny:

Too bad PR is doing its own thing now cause I want to see them try to Americanize this. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"