Action-Adventure Power Rangers 4.0 - Part 2

An all new team-up storyline featuring the Green Machine brothers and the mighty Morphin Rangers is coming from Boom studios comics. There back Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers are back to battle Shredder, the Foot, krang, bebop and Rocksteady alongside Rita and Lord Zedd

Last edited:
An anime series inspired by Super Sentai.

As anime fan, perhaps you might want to check it out, @Sithborg
It's coming soon, though.

An anime series inspired by Super Sentai.

As anime fan, perhaps you might want to check it out, @Sithborg
It's coming soon, though.

I've heard this show is really dark and satirical, kind of like The Boys. Not sure if that's accurate.

Well this is kinda ridiculous. It's disappointing and disheartening to see actors being petty. Especially ones who are known for portraying heroes.

The Triplets who portrayed Trey in Power Rangers Zeo are upset with Austin St. John taking credit as The OG Gold Ranger. They feel like he's neglected them.

Brad Hawkins who was the voice of the Gold Ranger has kept quite on the matter, however the Ranger community online is upset with the whole affair.

Seems like a rather silly drama overall.

Wouldn't the OG ones actually be the Super Sentai performers from Japan?

If we're going to be technical about it then yes it would be the Japanese Stunt Man & Brad Hawkins as the voice. The Triplets never wore the suit, on the other hand ASJ did wear the suit for a short period of time.

If we're going to be technical about it then yes it would be the Japanese Stunt Man & Brad Hawkins as the voice. The Triplets never wore the suit, on the other hand ASJ did wear the suit for a short period of time.

As I recall, Jason was the Gold Ranger for longer than a short period, and it was like a whole season's worth of episodes.

I mean he was the OG Red Ranger anyway. So it's just semantics about OG stuff. Just seems like the Power Rangers fandom just gets upset about petty drama and BS over social media anyway.

Jason David Frank's widow was also harassed by fans after his passing, which is sickening. People really need to get a grip.

Well this is kinda ridiculous. It's disappointing and disheartening to see actors being petty. Especially ones who are known for portraying heroes.

The Triplets who portrayed Trey in Power Rangers Zeo are upset with Austin St. John taking credit as The OG Gold Ranger. They feel like he's neglected them.

Brad Hawkins who was the voice of the Gold Ranger has kept quite on the matter, however the Ranger community online is upset with the whole affair.

Lol, it's not that serious.

As I recall, Jason was the Gold Ranger for longer than a short period, and it was like a whole season's worth of episodes.

I mean he was the OG Red Ranger anyway. So it's just semantics about OG stuff. Just seems like the Power Rangers fandom just gets upset about petty drama and BS over social media anyway.

Jason David Frank's widow was also harassed by fans after his passing, which is sickening. People really need to get a grip.

People have NO boundaries and all the audacity. I can’t even imagine what they said to her.

People have NO boundaries and all the audacity. I can’t even imagine what they said to her.

Essentially fans were blaming her for his suicide. I get that people loved Jason David Frank and he was like an icon and superhero for many, but good lord.

Essentially fans were blaming her for his suicide. I get that people loved Jason David Frank and he was like an icon and superhero for many, but good lord.
What the ****. Imagine losing your significant other and then random strangers start telling you that it was your fault. Fandom culture has regressed so much in recent years and it’s way past beyond time for fans like that to get their **** together and grow the **** up already.

What the ****. Imagine losing your significant other and then random strangers start telling you that it was your fault. Fandom culture has regressed so much in recent years and it’s way past beyond time for fans like that to get their **** together and grow the **** up already.

I feel like it's been brewing for years, and social media has only exacerbated it. I think the other bad part of it is it makes creators and actors accessible to the absolute worst parts of fandom.

Like these bad elements of fandom have existed for decades, but there was at least some separation before. Like if you were a creator you'd actually have to seek this out on a forum like this. Now it's all just wide open. On the internet, everyone's room is yours.

IMHO, it's not sustainable.

I couldn't help myself but looked a bit more into this Gold Ranger drama and it is the most laughable thing ive seen in awhile. 2 of the twins expect to be part of the PR family and be treated better by cast? They were in what? All of 1 or 2 episodes? They honestly expect fans to remember who they are? They don't even resemble themselves from their younger years.

I couldn't help myself but looked a bit more into this Gold Ranger drama and it is the most laughable thing ive seen in awhile. 2 of the twins expect to be part of the PR family and be treated better by cast? They were in what? All of 1 or 2 episodes? They honestly expect fans to remember who they are? They don't even resemble themselves from their younger years.

Heck they didn't even have their real voices since even when unmorphed, their lines were Brad Hawkins' voice and not their own.

Oh, getting some trailers, I suspect.

Just look at them!

Also, between this and Dimensions in Danger, I am so happy to see Steve Cardenas get more play with these Power Rangers special. It's a missed opportunity that he wasn't in Forever Red, but given the circumstances, we know it wasn't a slight. Plus, Jason got to come back in Beast Morphers, so it's nice to see Rocky get back involved here.

I am foaming at the mouth with excitement. Sad that AJJ isnt showing up but...im still excited with everyone we are getting. It's truly monumental.

FmrvNW5WAAEIyYT

FmrvUvYX0AQCBYm

FmrwhtlXkAEZfrf

Man it's so cool seeing Zack and Billy back as well as the some of the rosters from Season 2 members back.

I wish we'd get some news on the new PR stuff. Movie, other shows launching outside of the regular show.

They should adapt the comic into an animated series

Quite a bit for the lighting collection starting off with Tommy Oliver as Dino Thunder Black Ranger, the villainous Mesogog, New Astro megaship/zord from in Space, Kendrix' Galaxy Ranger from Lost Galaxy, duo Tenga warriors from Mighty Morphin, Remastered Trini /Yellow Ranger, & Billy/Blue Ranger, Red Lighting Turbo Ranger (Tommy & TJ) from Power Rangers Turbo and much more to come.

Last edited:
I'd like for Power Rangers to get a new beat em up like TMNT did with Shredder's Revenge. With the music being songs from Ron Wasserman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"