Predator vs Terminator

Hobgoblin

Veritas veritatum
Reaction score
I stole the idea from the Alien vs Predator thread. So imagine a clan of Predators came to earth for a hunt and found Skynet at war with humanity. For whatever reason you like (Preds hunt the machines for the greater challenge or to protect a favorite prey from becoming extinct), the hunters go after the Terminators.

Lets say there are several clans. Each goes after specific factories that produce individual models of Terminators. Which Terminator facilities are destroyed by the hunters?

Who wins?

Last edited:
does skynet know about the predators or is it confused?

I would assume that Skynet would have knowledge of the Predators. The US government had been hunting for them for decades and no doubt kept files on what they learned on military computers. That information would have been confiscated by Skynet when it took over all military hardware.

Arnie already beat the Predator as a human, so he could do it as a machine :oldrazz:

And humans beat both Terminators and Predators. So humanity wins. :woot:

Arnie already beat the Predator as a human, so he could do it as a machine :oldrazz:

That's always how I've looked at it. Arnie beat a Pred as a man, but now give him enhanced strength, enhanced vision, the ability to feel no pain, no fear, a mind that remembers everything it was ever taught about killing things, and futuristic weapons and you have a no brainer.\\

Plus, could a Predator actually see a Terminator that isn't covered with living tissue? They see in infrared and all that, but does a Terminator give off heat? We know that a Terminator could see a cloaked Pred, but can they see the Terminator?

T-1000 vs Predator isn't even a contest. Though I'd love to see a T-1000 disguised as a Predator to move in for that close kill. :D

Kyle Reese > John Connor > Terminators/Skynet > Predators.

Yep, we humans are badass. :word:

Last edited:
Plus we totally rock in the "things that actually exist" department.

does skynet know about the predators or is it confused?

In the end of AVP2, the
Weyland-Yutani Corporation acquired a Predator gun. I'm sure within the Skynet takeover, the Weyland-Yutani Corporation could have been hacked. So yes. :)

Kikaider beats all. But Superman is the True Salvation.

Predators are way more cool/badass/skilled that they can beat the f**k out of the Terminators.

Predators enter Skynet facilities, drop wristbombs and run.

Last edited:
Yeah, Predators will go Kamikaze. Either they win or nobody wins.

And let's not forget that Predators have spaceships. If they don't acknowledge Terminators as prey, because they are machines, they'd have no problem bombing them from space.

And let's not forget that Predators have spaceships. If they don't acknowledge Terminators as prey, because they are machines, they'd have no problem bombing them from space.

To quote Ripley : nuking them from space is the only way to be sure.

Dont think a Pred could see a Terminator but a Terminator could see a Pred, even cloaked, not to mention the futuristic weapons the Terminators have would do much more damage to Preds, hand-to-hand I think a Terminator would take it also

Terminator for me.

How could a Predator not see a Terminator? They've got tons of different vision modes, they could easily have one that picks up Terminators. They even have x-ray vision.

Hand-to-hand, the Terminators have easily an edge in strength, but Predators aren't exactly slouches in close combat and they come armed with wristblades and other weapons. The probably won't be able to cut through a Terminator like butter, but they could probably do considerable damage if they attack the weak points, like the joints.

Also, how many Terminators have you seen dodge? They always stand firmly or walk just straight towards you, no matter what you throw at them. I think with the appropriate Plasma caster, the Preds could pick them off easily.

I'm going with the Predators on this, too much firepower.

You do know the Terminators have nukes right? And futuristic weapons?

And let's not forget Terminators have access to NASA and every other space program in the world. They aren't stupid. They'd track them as soon as they'd enter our air space. And bombs from space aren't going to do much against machines made out of metal that can withstand nukes. In fact, if Skynet really wanted to win the war, all they have to do is come up with some kind of biological weapon.

Skynet was built to defend and attack. Predators are raised to hunt. In a war I'll pick the guys that are built for war.

And let's not forget Terminators have access to NASA and every other space program in the world. They aren't stupid. They'd track them as soon as they'd enter our air space.

Unless Predators have advanced technology that prevents that. We don't know.

And bombs from space aren't going to do much against machines made out of metal that can withstand nukes.

Uh... Didn't the first Terminator get ****ed up by selfmade pipe bombs? :dry:

In fact, if Skynet really wanted to win the war, all they have to do is come up with some kind of biological weapon.

Guess Skynet is just waging war out of boredom.

Skynet was built to defend and attack. Predators are raised to hunt. In a war I'll pick the guys that are built for war.

Yes, Predators mostly hunt and we've seen how scary they can be. What would happen though if they'd discard any rules of the hunt and declared war?

How could a Predator not see a Terminator? They've got tons of different vision modes, they could easily have one that picks up Terminators. They even have x-ray vision.

In Predator 1 the Pred had a hard time seeing Arnold while he was covered in mud. It isn't hard to imagine that he might have a hard time finding a cold metal robot.

And how is x-ray vision going to help?

Yes, Predators mostly hunt and we've seen how scary they can be. What would happen though if they'd discard any rules of the hunt and declared war?
Whatever. Arnold beat a Pred as a human. He'd do it twice as hard as a robot from the future that was built to kill things. End of story.

Uh... Didn't the first Terminator get ****ed up by selfmade pipe bombs?

Uh... didn't a Predator get killed by Arnold already? And then by a cutting device to the gut? And if we're talking about a T-1000 this isn't even a contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"