Predator vs Terminator

Your just side stepped the point.We have seen thermal on a Predator. Saying we haven't seen it "at all" isn't correct since you yourself just said we've seen it in games. This was a self defeating statement. So the point stands.

The point doesn't stand. Video games have no bearing on film canon.

Predators still see in IR. Which is what will screw over the Pred once the Terminator damages the mask. Or the Predator feels like taking it off again for no apparent reason like they always do in every movie.

Terminator won't damage the mask, as I said before with supporting statements that you skirted.

In Predator 1, it wanted a fair fight, and took it off.
In Predator 2, it was taken off.

An alien second mouth broke right though it.

Because you know the exact amount of force they have right?

And a terminator is strong enough to punch a car apart, or bend a steel crowbar.

LOL Terminator 3.

I don't think it's going to have a hard time ripping it's mask off.

Why do you keep thinking that a terminator would get within 20 feet of a predator? LOL

Besides, it's funny you should mention a Terminator not getting close enough. How long do you think it would take Skynet to build a Terminator with a Predator endo? I don't think very long.

Stop being so laughably silly.

Really all they need to do is send in a T-1000.

Object of equal size. A Predator isn't.

If a predator targets and hunts a terminator, I don't see how the terminator could survive if the predators knows what it is and how to kill it.

One cop killed a Pred in Predator 2. How many cops did the T-800 kill in T1?

the Predator killed many cops and gangsters in P2 as well. also, a waitress took down the T-800 in T1.

Object of equal size. A Predator isn't.
:whatever:
You know as well as I do that it was talking about things either MUCH bigger or MUCH smaller. Not a few inches.
The point doesn't stand. Video games have no bearing on film canon.

LOL Terminator 3.

So Terminator 3 doesn't count because it proves my point, and the games don't count because they prove my point. You are obviously going to ignore everything that might give it to the Terminator so this discussion is obviously over. It doesn't help that your name makes you look immediately bias. Thanks for letting me know I've wasted my time.

:whatever:You know as well as I do that it was talking about things either MUCH bigger or MUCH smaller. Not a few inches.

Yeah, an entire foot amd a half isn't a few inches.

So Terminator 3 doesn't count because it proves my point, and the games don't count because they prove my point. You are obviously going to ignore everything that might give it to the Terminator so this discussion is obviously over. It doesn't help that your name makes you look immediately bias. Thanks for letting me know I've wasted my time.
Like I said, we're talking movie canon. And Terminator 3 is looked upon as a joke. Same way the AVP movies are.

Yeah, my name has Predator in it, and I'm rocking a terminator avvy.

LOL k bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"