prince of perisa comes to wii and more titles!!!!

I'm not really surprised. Though I really don't care because Ubisoft didn't go in the right direction with PoP after Sands of Time. Unless this gets 9's and 10's, I will pass on it just like I did Warrior Within and Two Thrones.

lol at anyone who thinks the wii controls will make this worth playing again. the two thrones was an average game in the first place, and the controlls were complicated enough on a regular controller.

Twilight Princess was better because of the controls.

Shovelling a bunch of ports with tacked on Wii controls isn't a recipe for Sucess Ubisoft. :cmad:

So far they are 1 for 4 with their Wii games. Rayman was good. Red Steel, SCDA, and Far Cry have all sucked. Red Steel had so much promise and Far Cry wouldn't be so bad if the graphics were better (which were worse than a GC game)

OMG!!!! 0.1%!!!!!!!! :eek:

Seriously, the Wii controls are better than GC controls for a Zelda game. I'm sorry, but it IS a fact.

Mr. Credible said:
Wii: http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/928519.asp?q=twilight%20princess (95.3%)

GC: http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/920769.asp?q=twilight%20princess (95.4%)

i'm sorry... what?

it's one thing if that's your opinion that the controls are better, but don't try to state it as fact.
I'm sorry what? You've been *****ing about Twilight Princess since it was announced? Jesus, get over it already. You haven't played either so why don't you stop listening to what other people say and try it out. Oh wait. That would involve not being a whinny prick.

jaydawg said:
Man, I'm loving Ubisoft more and more. They just might take Capcom's place as my favorite third party.

umm no. capcom is leaps and bounds better then ubisoft.

lost planet:extreme conditions biatch!

Spidey-Bat said:
OMG!!!! 0.1%!!!!!!!! :eek:

Seriously, the Wii controls are better than GC controls for a Zelda game. I'm sorry, but it IS a fact.

maybe you'd like to explain that one to me... because you're wrong. that's fine if it's your opinion, but it is far from a fact, especially seeing as how, on average, the gamecube version is actually scoring higher (maybe it is only by .1%, but that is, in fact, higher) than the wii version.

Mr. Credible said:
maybe you'd like to explain that one to me... because you're wrong. that's fine if it's your opinion, but it is far from a fact, especially seeing as how, on average, the gamecube version is actually scoring higher (maybe it is only by .1%, but that is, in fact, higher) than the wii version.

The GC version is only scoring higher because GameSpot, the *****ebags that they are, gave the Wii version an 8.8 as opposed to a 8.9 for the GC. It is a fact that the Wii controls are better. Just because it is only 0.1% different doesn't prove otherwise. BTW, try reading what the reviews say, not just looking at the score. Almost every game site prefers Madden 07 to any other version because it finally makes the game different and interesting.

you really can't say its fact. its up to the people playing the game to decide rather they feel the controllers are good enough.

I can because everyone who has played it agrees.

no thats just people agreeing with you. a keyboard that has keys is fact. a tv using an attena is fact. a female gives birth is a fact.

and by the way i find it hypocritical of you to dismiss the cubes controllers and saying you'll never go back to it. but don't you own a ds? should'nt you be boycotting it too? it has the x,y,a and b button and uses the d pad. so wheres the uproar?

Spidey-Bat said:
I'm not really surprised. Though I really don't care because Ubisoft didn't go in the right direction with PoP after Sands of Time. Unless this gets 9's and 10's, I will pass on it just like I did Warrior Within and Two Thrones.

cry me a river. a video game, let alone a sequel getting high 8's out of 10 isn't enough for people nowadays?

both WW and TT were great games with great stories, especially TT, which rivals the first game in terms of quality.

GoldenAgeHero said:
umm no. capcom is leaps and bounds better then ubisoft.

lost planet:extreme conditions biatch!
Wow, thanks for telling me who's my personal favorite third party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"