Super Mario Mario Kart Wii Online

lol i have.. and am quite good.. i've beaten nearly all of the CPU's in TT mode... yet no luigi or funky

I got there in the end but felt a little let down....did it all with the wheel too. I really got used to that.

Hitler got banned from Mario Kart Wii online. Stalin and Osama are a-okay in Nintendo's eyes though:

To keep in line with their austere “safe and fun” policy, Nintendo has banned the name Hitler from Mario Kart Wii’s online services. If you attempt to access the Wi-Fi Connection with your Mii licence set as Hitler, you will receive a message stating that such nick names are forbidden and that you must modify your Mii name to proceed. On the other hand, those who connect to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection as other notorious gentlemen such as Stalin and Osama will be able to do so without a message/disconnect.

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=1251

Hitler is kind of generic... Aren't there still people with that last name? I could understand "Adolf Hitler" being banned but that's just silly

call him adolf
or lil adolf
or lil hitler
or use 2 t's (hittler)

did anyone yet get dry bowers... to get it you have to get at least one star on all the 150 special i think.....i have yet to see anyone play as him online.

^^^^ i got him. Use him online all the time. Took a lot of time to get him. I don't know how to unlock the 2nd Mii outfit though.

Attention all Wii Mario Kart Players, I'm playing a Survivor game on LSP where the challenge is having a representative who is good at Mario Kart. The team who's "person" who breaks the most records wins.

Who's the best Mario Kart Player here? :huh:

Please pm ComicChick so she can send you the information you need. I would really appreciate it.

Bonus points if you've beaten Kipobe. :up:

Attention all Wii Mario Kart Players, I'm playing a Survivor game on LSP where the challenge is having a representative who is good at Mario Kart. The team who's "person" who breaks the most records wins.

Who's the best Mario Kart Player here? :huh:

Please pm me so I can send you the information you need. I would really appreciate it.

Bonus points if you've beaten Kipobe. :up:

Cosigning this:

Our group would really love the help!

so finally unlocked funky, dry bowser, and baby luigi this week. :). all i have left are the 2 mii costumes and 1 kart

If you & a friend start a match are there settings to let other people join ?

I started playing this again. I unlocked Funky but still have 4 characters and 4 karts/bikes to get. I find the way to unlock stuff in this game to be tedious.

yeah i still have the 2 mii costumes left to get.. but i still play online and its pretty fun online with people

I stopped using karts and got used to the inward drifting which allowed me to actually compete in 150cc and Mirror Mode. I unlocked everything now.

Mii Outfit A is easy to unlock. Mii Outfit B takes awhile and you have to use certain characters and bikes to have an advantage. However, it's really not worth it. The costume is stupid. It's like Mario and Luigi's overalls and the color of the shirt is the shirt color of your Mii. Really lame.

well dont u unlock the 2 costumes (theres A B and C) pretty sure A was just the mii itself though.

dont u unlock them by time trials?

There's only A and B. A is unlocked from 100cc Special. B is from unlocking all Expert Ghosts in Time Trials. You don't have to beat them, you just have to get 3-10 seconds (depends on course) faster than the first Ghost to unlock them.

There is none. It's not listed on GameFAQs. I searched the boards there and everyone says it's not real.

o ok odd thing is though i feel like ive seen one... an assumed the mario/luigi costume was the third one... i dunno, guess not though

hmm, well it says
Mii (Outfit C) - Get 15,000 points in VS mode - *unconfirmed

so could be fake.. odd though, if someone was gonna fake something, why a mii costume?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"