Super Mario Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch exclusive)

I am late to the party I recently got this game for the first time Monday as part of the Mario Day weekly sale at GameStop (along with Mario 3D World). And since I have Nintendo online with expansion pak I got all the extra tracks for free (insert Mario wahoo here).

I am late to the party I recently got this game for the first time Monday as part of the Mario Day weekly sale at GameStop (along with Mario 3D World). And since I have Nintendo online with expansion pak I got all the extra tracks for free (insert Mario wahoo here).
Same. I find Ninja Hideaway to be slightly disorienting though.

I just bought the Switch and got this game along with Super Smash Bros and the Mario tennis game. Looking forward to playing them all!

I've learned not to go back and forth between MK8 and MK64. :whoops:

Yeah Pac-Man, Villager, Tom Nook, Isabelle, Link, Inklings, R.O.B., Zelda, Samus, Fox, Falco, Kirby, Pikachu, and Captain Falcon would be my picks for Mario Kart 9.

Birdo yes! Love the LGBTIQ representation! Still, so pricey for the extra packs for a game that’s been out so long! Hopefully it goes on sale soon.

I would love to see pikachu and a few paper Mario characters appear. Oh Diddy kong or even Dixie would be really cute!

I feel sorry for all those brave souls who mastered Mario Kart Super Circuit on the GBA. I've been playing it and it's a goddamn nightmare. Those physics with Mode 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"