• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Prometheus - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
you think the space jockey is also there?

0cUad.jpg

jx3zZ.jpg

zqhAw.jpg

i thought that Logan Marshall-Green only looks like Tom Hardy in this pic. but he always looks like him. maybe Hardy looks like Marshall-Green. hehehehe

Logan Marshall-Green for Shepard in Mass Effect movie. the suit looks similar.

Not to mention Charlize looks like Samus from the Metroid series without the suit.

Zero_Suit_Samus_Other_M.png

Awesome. :hrt:

Cool. Someone mentioned it looked Lovecraftian cosmic horror and thats the vibe I was getting from the rumored plot details

Strange how the giant head is very much humanoid in terms of facial features.

I wonder how it'll connect with the Xenomorphs if at all. So many questions! :O

It's like looking upon the face of some cosmic god.

Yeah, if that god was Seal. What's with the tribal scars....? :huh:

And why is there a humanoid statue on an alien planet? And why have they replaced all my cute little alien eggs in the Xenomorph Egg Room with ampules?

mysteries to be solved....

Yeah, if that god was Seal. What's with the tribal scars....? :huh:

And why is there a humanoid statue on an alien planet? And why have they replaced all my cute little alien eggs in the Xenomorph Egg Room with ampules?

mysteries to be solved....

This movie has nothing to do with xenomorphs.

If that head is a god, then their god most be based on marlon brando in apocalypse now. But in all seriousnes I wonder what the creatures will be like, Ridley said that what they find in the planet is an advanced race with a very uncivilized behavior. I wonder if he was referring to the jockeys or to something else...

Last edited:
Do we know what the pods are? They are presented so similar to the xenomorph pods but aren't. Any guesses?

Logan Marshall Green definitely looks like Tom Hardy in that shot. I'm glad he's in this, especially with Dark Blue being canceled.

These shots are breath-taking. So many questions...

This film has to win me over

"The top-secret project, about a team of scientists whose spaceship (called Prometheus) gets marooned on a distant planet, has been teased as an Alien prequel"
An sci-fi film by any other name would excite me just as little. I hope Scott pulls it off but I've seen geek hype meets the hollywood machine one too many times to jump the gun here.

And that photo of the statue head reminds me oh too well of who's writing this. I just hope there is some closure when all is said and done, but considering this is a Fox production I see sequel options...

Do we know what the pods are? They are presented so similar to the xenomorph pods but aren't. Any guesses?
IMO Prometheus will have a different story but it will be in a way 30% remake. dont be scared of the word remake because dont expext a copy.

you have a human team in a space ship who land on an alien planet. and now we see modern tube shaped alien eggs. they are not eggs but they will have a similar meaning like in Alien 79.

i hope the story will be about how aliens created the humans. i was hoping for a movie like this for years.

It's funny how many of people associated with the film besides Charlize Theron has mentioned some kind of connection to Alien.Rather calling It prequel.Mentioning Alien DNA,or the like.

This Images defently hint at being part of Alien Universe.Or ripping off Alien.

Logan Marshall Green definitely looks like Tom Hardy in that shot. I'm glad he's in this, especially with Dark Blue being canceled.

These shots are breath-taking. So many questions...

Yeah, Logan and Corey Stoll are like Tom Hardy's American dopplegangers.

I think it will have elements of Alien like face huggers, Xenomorphs, space jockies and lead up to the first Alien but the storyline and themes explored will be different with possibly some new creates and more information on the general Alien Universe.

It could be something like Warren Ellis Oceans comic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"