• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Punisher Punisher is looking good, are we ready for an Elektra show?

eon001

Sidekick
Reaction score
Punisher is on his 4th attempt at becoming a successful live action franchise and things are looking good.

Would anyone be down to see Elodie in her own dark fantasy martial arts solo show? I love Elodie as Elektra, and I think the character deserves another shot.

And who knows what kind of crossovers we might see between the two in the future...:ilv:

portadapunisheryelektra-532x400.jpg

8418cf048e4e91030f8445bc9ff5cb97.jpg

Id for sure watch an Elektra series. I love these characters, I've always been a Punisher fan but the neftflix series made me a bigger fan of Daredevil and Elektra and I've even been checkin out some comic runs.

I'd be more excited to see an Elektra show than another season of Iron Fist that's for sure. And I don't even "hate" Iron Fist, I just like the idea a season of Elektra more.

I've been wanting an Elektra show since DDS2 hit.

Eh, Elektra was fine, but she doesn't really have enough "there" to support her own show. It'd end up either as empty violence, or liberally stealing from other characters for core themes and plot.

Eh, Elektra was fine, but she doesn't really have enough "there" to support her own show. It'd end up either as empty violence, or liberally stealing from other characters for core themes and plot.

I'm down for some empty violence. :woot:

Seriously though there's like 5 volumes of Elektra material the could mine from, they don't need to steal from other characters. Not to mention, they could just make original stories.

I would take her out of New York for a start. Give her a different setting in Europe or Asia. Maybe have Bullseye as one of her antagonists.

She's already had more than enough focus in 2 seasons.

Package her in with the Daughters of the Dragon if the Heroes for Hire ship has sailed.

I think the biggest problem is getting her a supporting cast and making her independent of Matt. Also, being able to treat her as sympathetic when she just tried to kill millions of people and killed Matt's mentor to boot.

For supporting characters, since John Garrett is dead, just use Deathlok.

You also have Konrad Weiss, King Lau, Phillip Carson, Jeremy Locke and McKinley Stewart.

Season 1 would adapt Elektra: Assassin and feature Ken Wind as the big bad... and he just got elected President. Most of the supporting cast would be Deathlok and the others hunting Elektra.

Season 2 would change locations from South America/Washington DC to New York City where Weiss, Lau and Stewart make their appearances and we see The Hand corrupt the last surviving member of the New York branch of The Chaste (Nina McCabe) to their cause after learning that Elektra killed all her friends.

Season 3 would have Elektra in Tokyo searching for her birth parents and attempting to defeat the first non-Chinese man to set foot in K'un-L'un. The one who corrupted The Fingers. The Hand's true leader, Izo. Along with Kirigi The Undying and Ikari, Elektra must face The Hand's leadership.

I've only read the first two volumes but the Frank Miller stuff and the Mike Deodato run were both very, very good.

I would like a Marvel's Elektra show!

Allegedly spin-offs are possible on Netflix provided that the character is originally introduced on a Netflix show. I say bring it on if Marvel are stillw illing to do it.

I'd be more excited to see an Elektra show than another season of Iron Fist that's for sure. And I don't even "hate" Iron Fist, I just like the idea a season of Elektra more.

This. Give Elektra her own show. Give Colleen one too.

I’ll probably watch Iron Fist season 2 but I honestly don’t need to see Danny ever again.

This. Give Elektra her own show. Give Colleen one too.

I’ll probably watch Iron Fist season 2 but I honestly don’t need to see Danny ever again.

Iron Fist should be a hybrid season of Daughters of the Dragon and Iron Fist.

Some of the Netflix shows seem to function as one season split into 2 (Season2 Daredevil was half Punisher, half Elektra). Why not have one half be DotD and the other half IF?

That way they don't have to stretch any storylines over the course of 13 episodes.

Some of the Netflix shows seem to function as one season split into 2 (Season2 Daredevil was half Punisher, half Elektra). Why not have one half be DotD and the other half IF?

Luke Cage did that with season 1: Cottonmouth in the front half, Diamondback in the back half, with Mariah as the overarching villain.

As for the original topic of an Elektra show, I'm sure you could do something cool with it. All that matters is that they can give her a good character arc and good supporting cast and antagonists. A Punisher-level creative team might be able to pull that off, but we don't know if that could happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"