• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Quesada get's pwned by a little girl!!!!! :)

hippy fascist

Avenger
Reaction score
a little girl said:
Asked by a young girl if there will be a second season of Stan Lee’s Who Wants to be a Superhero series on SciFi, Quesada said that the program was something that Lee did through his POW Entertainment brand, and suggested that she write Lee a latter and tell him that she liked it, and he’ll bet back to her.

The girl followed up with, “What do you think, would happen if Spider-Man found out that you were the guys destroying his life?” Which was met by thunderous applause form the room, and stumped Quesada.

“He’d probably write Stan a letter too,” Quesada said.

I wanna buy that kid a beer! :D

Here's the full article

If only he would listen to that girl.

It's like, "so joe, how are things going with that younger audience you were trying to bring in?"

I wonder how little this "little girl" really is.

Kirsten Dunst?

How is he ruining Spider-mans life?

CBK said:

read the other

also endless *****ing about trying to kill off mj

and also I'm pretty sure he was behind the unmasking

yeah i read the other that was kinda...speechless for me? did they forget about the whole story or what? is there another "spider-man" out there or are we suppose to forget bout it?

as for killing off mj they did that already i didnt care bout it?
and the unmasking..im looking forward to what kinda stories they're going to do with this.

It started around #509 and lasted six issues... Don't read it though.

Darthphere said:
Well now I cant, thanks.

Will anyone truly forget that story? The images still haunt my mind.

CBK said:

Because most people believe a couple bad storylines and Spider-Man unmasking him is ruining his life. To a little girl it's actually rather cute and funny, and it would have been great to see Quesada's face when she asked that...

But to fully grown adults who complain everyday on a message board about Joe Quesada and him ruining Spider-Man...well, that's not as cute. :oldrazz:

Its a legitimate complaint however. Especially if they get rid of MJ. Which i know youre hoping they do.

It is a legit complaint if that's how you feel about it and what you want out of the Spider-Man mythos. I'm just saying it's more cute coming from a little girl than a 40 year old guy who does nothing but complain about THAT ONE THING all day.

SpideyInATree said:
It is a legit complaint if that's how you feel about it and what you want out of the Spider-Man mythos. I'm just saying it's more cute coming from a little girl than a 40 year old guy who does nothing but complain about THAT ONE THING all day.

Hey, I'm 23 am I cute?

No, but if you lose about 13 years off of your life and become 10 years old, and tell Joe Quesada he's a fat poo poo head and he's ruining Spider-Man, yeah that'd be really hilarious and cute.

:woot:

I dont think spiderman is that bad. it all can't be good to everyone. What i find is ppl here complain alot when things are just happening. Like thor is for registration (blah blah blah complain, complain, complain) Just give it some time ppl.

CBK said:
I dont think spiderman is that bad. it all can't be good to everyone. What i find is ppl here complain alot when things are just happening. Like thor is for registration (blah blah blah complain, complain, complain) Just give it some time ppl.

No the thor thing flat out is bull****. The explanation on that one will have to be phenomenal

Thats all im saying, is just till we hear why.

She never said that they were ruining spider-man, she said that they were ruining his life. His response about writing Stan a letter too is very appropriate, because Spider-Man has ALWAYS been the character that they have all of this bad s**t happen to, and he always persevers. You guys are taking your own hatred of Quesada and your opinions on the current state of Spider-Man, and taking the girls words out of context.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"